X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fatal Vision!

Hello you all!

This case interests me and is mysterious to me in a following sense;

After seeing the DNA results, I find it most likely, that Jeff McDonald did kill his family.

But how come so many people tend to believe him and his "hippie-attack" talks?! Is it his boy-next-door appeal or something?!

And if he really did kill his family, why?!

All the best
    Jukka
    "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Hi Jukka,

I also think he did it. As I recall, the motive was said to be the removal of those impeding his womanizing. That is, in a way that would not cause him to have to split his assets with his wife in a divorce as well as the cost of alimony and child support. He may have gotten a life insurance payout too for the deaths. Of course, there's also the possibility that some family flare up just caused him to go berserk and the cover up was just something he did on the fly.
    Last edited by sdreid; 02-24-2010, 05:41 PM.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hello Stan!

I tend to prefer the family flare going too far...

But if I remember correctly, he was also interested about royalties!

All the best
      Jukka
      "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Hello Stan!

Well, his story about "killing one of the assailants" with his green beret friends sounds like a ten-year-old's imaginary story!

All the best
        Jukka

Comment

I read was that one of the kids was still wetting the bed, and he accidentally killed her. So, he had to kill the rest of the family to cover that up. It's interesting that his father-in-law did all he could to find Jeffery innocent but began to have doubts about that when he kept on investigating.

Comment

Hello All,

I read somewhere, sorry can't remember where, that his wife caught him molesting his eldest daughter, so he killed them all to prevent his vile secret becoming known.

KR Angie

Comment

Hello you all!

Well, I watched a documentary about him on Youtube.

Somehow I thought, that his eyes were lacking any emotion!

All the best
              Jukka

Comment

Hello you all!

Just couldn't help making this point;

At least according to the tv movie the Fort Bragg people thought the McDonalds to be the happiest couple in town.

Unfortunately near Mid-Summer (a Scandinavian summer feast) there often appear the following headlines to the evening tabloids: "A man killed his wife, children and himself!"

Even more often the article describes the couple being "totally happy, never arguing about a single thing". The killings mostly take place in an isolated holliday retreat.

So; maybe something like this happened between the McDonalds?!

All the best
                Jukka

Comment

Working...
                X