Who Killed Bugsy Siegel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Killed Bugsy Siegel?

vUri=&partnerclipid=&at1=News&vt1=v&h1=I-Team:%20Who%20Killed%20Bugsy%20Siegel&d\
    1=257300&redirUrl=&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag =homepage&clipFormat=flv&rnd=9\

It was the mob...he was scamming them. He overinflated the prices to them on the construction of all those hotels and then was stealing the profits. And isn't it just convenient that Virginia Hill just happened to be out of the country at the time?

Comment

Yeah, I agree with you on this.

Comment

Was there ever any doubt that this was a Mafia hit? Unless, of course, it was a disgruntled, unpaid tailor.

Comment

As Bugsy said, "We only kill each other."

Comment

I'm not sure who killed him.. but i do love the story (and it may be a total hollywood myth) that in his walet was a check from Chico Marx (a friend and gambling partner of his) that would have bounced..... ohh such fun stuff

Comment

Originally posted by steadmund Brand View Post
              I'm not sure who killed him.. but i do love the story (and it may be a total hollywood myth) that in his walet was a check from Chico Marx (a friend and gambling partner of his) that would have bounced..... ohh such fun stuff
              And Prince Eddy looked like one of the Marx Brothers, so we now have a connection!

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Didn't someone publish a book that Siegel was the Black Dahlia killer? Maybe it was a vengeful Franchot Tone. j/k
                This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                  And Prince Eddy looked like one of the Marx Brothers, so we now have a connection!

Mike
                  Yes!!!! it all makes sense now!!!

yeah like I said.. may just be hollywood legend... we do know that they (Bugsy and Chico) were friends.. infact BUgsy was the exec producer on Day at the Races......it's sad I know wayyyyyyyy too much about the Marx Bros (well I did write 2 books about them afterall).

great post though!! thanks for making me laugh on a bad day

Comment

Really? I read about 5 books. The last one was a bio done by Groucho's assistant, a man whose name escapes me.

Mike
                    huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X