kennedy assassination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stephen,

sorry for gordon brown but it seems if you want a job done properly....you gotta have a scotsman do it......and no need to apologise for culloden or glencoe for that matter.....we let the bloody sassenachs win
    rank is but the guinea stamp,
    a mans a man for a that
    guess somebody will say i misquoted burns masterpiece...but i didnt..i merely updated it.
    anybody know wat the england-scotland rugby result was?
    regards

Comment

Stephen, there is no need to be rude, just present...

...your case...

I have been to Dealey Plaza...it is smaller and "closer" to the Schoolbook Depository building than it looks on film or in still pictures. I don't think that it is out of the question for a trained marksman to have hit people in a slow moving motorcade coming right past (below) where the gunman was perched. What do you see as impossible about this?
      Cheers,
      cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Originally posted by cappuccina View Post
        ...I've been up in the Textbook Depository, and yes, a trained marksman could have hit a target in a very slow moving motorcade car...

In addition, I know someone who was a supporting ballistics expert on the Warren Commission, and scientifically, Oswald was the lone gunman...

Now, whether he was acting entirely alone is a different matter; you must distinguish between the two...
        Hi Cappucina

Oh well, I'm sure you know best, being an American and all that.

Sorry I spoke.

What does your 'ballistics' pal have to say about the so-called Magic Bullet?

What is in the quote box above is illogical (by the way)
        allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

No, whether I am an American or not has nothing to do...

...with it...I mean, I could say you are a complete pompous ass and that's why you're wrong, but that would be totally illogical, of course...

How is what I said illogical, specifically...and, more importantly factually...??
          Cheers,
          cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Hi Cappucina

Sincere apologies to your good self for 2 or 3 boorish posts directed at you by me, and thanks for your gracious replies. You go for the 'lone nut' theory and I don't, so let's beg to differ. I see that that Bugliosi fellow has written a book endorsing the official line. He's the one who got Charles Manson (who I met and talked to one time) convicted of murder when he was nowhere near the crime scene. Clever guy. A legal 'first' I believe. Just the man to to try and swing this one.

Comment

stephen,
              bugliosis book was 20 years in the writing,i dont think he wrote it as way of "endorsing the official line",thats not saying his view is necessarilly the correct verdict. but i suggest you read it,then debunk his debunking (if that makes sense)
              as for manson,he dealt in psuedo logic, just the thing coupled with lsd, mescaline etc to influence disturbed young "followers" which comprised his "family".........of murderers .are you seriously suggesting manson is an innocent victim languishing unfairly in the penitentiary? and it wasnt just bugliosi who "got him"..i believe there was a jury involved too somewhere he might not have been present at the tate murders or the la biancas....but there were several other murders too..some say as many as 30. the argument that manson didnt kill anyone and therefore is innocent is about as valid as saying hitler, heydrich and himmler were innocent of any of the holocaust crimes merely because they didnt gas anyone themselves.
              regards

Comment

Hello dougie

A very nice post above. You seem most times to be a very reasonable person but you spoil it by your casual racism, like referring to black people as 'spear carriers' which you just don't do these days and expect to be taken seriously. And you can't be arsed to capitalise when neccesary in your posts which makes you look like a thicko or some dumb texting teenager.

JFK? Bugliosi? Bring it on.

Comment

stephen,
                  i think ive said it before,but im not a racist, casual or otherwise do i like the idea of immigrants flocking into this once great country? no i dont,i dont claim otherwise,but that doesnt relate to any particular creed,race,or colour.....and uttering the word "spear chucker" doesnt make one a racist,even though one or two of the "stuffy consensus type " individuals on this board ,in their ultimate wisdom have deemed it so. at this stage in this country we are relatively free to make our opinions known.however if the aforementioned individuals and their ilk have their way ,in the future we will all be reading from a carefully worded script...any deviation from that and you ,i, or anyone else will pay the price in court. if you want that to be the case then carry on nodding your head alongside the rest of the herd.
                  my "capitilisation"? hmmm well this is n ordinary forum ,not a literary forum, i occasionally spell the odd word or two wrongly also, but of course i dont use a spell checker, i dont submit my post to my literary agent pre-posting..i dont seek accolades for my literary perfection either....but most importantly i dont either judge others by the yardstick of whether or not they "capitalise" their "capitals". that is the language of a snob.and dare i say it..a pretentious snob . in short ..no i cant be arsed
                  as for sounding or looking like a thick ,dumb texting teenager. that is rich from someone who uses the phrase.....jfk? bugliosi? BRING IT ON!
                  you can answer my questions i asked in previous post,or alternatively decline, but lets not make this another "mud slinging" exercise.its pointless and by now, mundane.
                  regards

Comment

Fair enough, dougie. But I really wouldn't think that requesting a member of 'this once great nation' to type out its language properly (as in typing 'I' instead of 'i') qualifies one as being a 'pretentious snob', though I may well be a 'pompous ass' as Cappucina implies .

Anyway I reckon Oswald was a CIA guy, all this popping in and out of Russia and whatnot. What do you think?

I reckon if Jack Ruby loved the President so much, he would (as he said) have gone and watched the parade. What do you think?

Check out 'Bugliosi is a CT' on youtube.

Comment

Oswald could have been CIA and Ruby could have been mob but that doesn't mean they didn't act alone. Oswald is certainly an enigmatic individual and we can thank that idiot Ruby for all the conjecture.

I don't really see what good reason the CIA had to kill Kennedy and, if they did want him out, they could have destroyed him in far less perilous ways, that is, fitted him up for impeachment.

There's nothing magic about the bullet either.
                      This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Hi Stan,

I don't believe in massive conspiracy theories, because they feed on the paranoias of our private fears and agendas. Also they tend to collide against each other. But if there was any truth to them here, the shooting of Oswald by Ruby is not an act of an idiot but the order of people telling Ruby to kill Oswald or else.

That is the only link of a possible conspiracy that I ever considered.

Jeff

Comment

Yes Jeff, that's true. I was referring to Ruby as an idiot in the context that his action was his own idea as he said. Oswald was an idiot too of course although he seems like a more interesting idiot to me.

Stan Reid

Comment

So what are you saying?

The Zapruder film shows quite clearly that Kennedy was hit from the front most likely from the 'grassy knoll'

Okay guys, if Oswald was in a building and the shot came from the "grassy knoll" who shot Kennedy?

Comment

Clearly Oswald. The camera shot was the only shot from the grassy knoll.

Stan Reid

Comment

Wasn't there a documentary on the History channel or something where they put dummies in the exact position of the occupants of the car and had a sharpshooter fire the same rifle with the same era bullets and they found that they were able to duplicate all the wounds with only slight differences? But the bullet actually did recreate all the wounds as they occurred that day?

No magic bullet at all. I wish I could remember the name of the documentary but I am sure I saw it.

Let all Oz be agreed;
                                I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X