No announcement yet.

Can Psychics help to solve crime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! Thats exactly wqhat i guessed and wrote down on this piece of paper...

i sense someone with the letter P

(Robert , really sorry now!)
    “be just and fear not”

Comment

I was close Jukka. I sensed you were mugged in Dallas while bun shopping by a black Latvian footballer. Respectfully Dave
      We are all born cute as a button and dumb as rocks. We grow out of cute fast!

Comment

Originally posted by j.r-ahde View Post
        Wearing a Latvia football team scarf. Having a package of sausage called "Balkan" in Finland and some buns named "Dallas".
        Holy cow! I used to know a girl named Balkan Dallas. She wore a Latvian rugby jersey, however. Can it be.... naw.

Mike
        huh?

Comment

Hello Mike!

Oh-oh... So I did see your Latvian girl back then...?!

Maybe I should start a psychic agency looking for missing persons then?!

All the best
          Jukka
          "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

I remember reading the autobiography of some bloke (I think he was Dutch) who did psychic work for police in the USA in the 1970s and got quite famous.

Anybody know his name?
            allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Hello Stephen!

Though these people become famous, their failures won't be published that easily!

All the best
              Jukka
              "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

Hi Jukka,
                Im a new poster, but I distinctly remember at the time having a dream about somebody with the initial 'j'
                You were in a dark place near water!
                slightly more seiously although I have only my memory to go on, wasnt there some stuff in one of the Yorkshire Ripper books about a woman who got some of the details right?
                Just to spook you up, true story, one of my workmates came up to me when we were working one christmas eve complaining about a nightmare where 'like a black wave seemed to be covering everything' two days later of course the tsunami happened.and he wasnt into that sort of stuff at all
                regards martin

Comment

I don't really believe that people are psychic...I think that people can be intuitive. But, I think that I can make a claim and state that some people on this site are going to read this reply!

Comment

Hello you all!

Now some statistics;

People have these "omens", so to say, on a daily basis!

No wonder, that some of them hit the point!

All the best
                    Jukka

Comment

Stephen,
                      The person you mention could have been Gerard or Gerald Croiset.
                      Came to Australia on a famous case of missing children.Was not successful.

Comment

Scary Jukka 'eh xxxxxxxx
                        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hi all,
                          I used to be into the paranormal, before it became just another business, I used to subscribe to Fortean Times and I was heavily influenced by their approach which is not entirely open minded, more a kind of benign scepticism, which always at least allowed for the possibility that an event was paranormal but in reality the truth was probably much more mundane and down to earth.
                          Trouble is benign scepticism doesnt really cut it with psychics, the abuses of 'psychic' ability are so gross that 1. the subject will not be taken seriously for a long time 2. people are being conned, some so called psychics are using something called cold reading, whatever that is and exploiting peoples vulnerability over their loved ones for of course, financial gain, very cynical and leaves a nasty taste in the miouth.
                          Bad psychics is a brilliant site, although I doubt it is too popular with the Most Haunted crew, although thats not a bad thing. They featured a guy called Philips Solomon who writes in my local paper the Express & Star, it was great that they picked up on his ridiculous habit of ending his 'advice' with a list of names as long as your arm 'who may mean something to you' it would have been quicker to read the phone book to be honest, stupidly blatant and very nasty.
                          Anyway thats my tuppence worth, I have got to go away and stick a crystal in my belly button to realign my chakra or chaka khan, I forget which.
                          Champagne to my real friends, real pain to my sham friends (I nicked that off Andy Serkiss)
                          martin

Comment

As interesting as I have always found the paranormal and the Fortean, I very much doubt the validity of most self proclaimed "psychics", and I have yet to see any convincing evidence that psychic abilities have helped solve crimes. I suppose a person could subconciously put together a few facts that have lingered at the back of the mind, and this might pop up in the form of a dream (which is nature defragging the human hard-drive).

I would very much like to believe that psychic powers are real, but I'm afraid it will be an uphill struggle to convince me.
                            There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Hello TomTom!

Well, I find the psychics just abusing the human's ability to see dreams...

But some writers have written their nightmares down and don't ever even claim, that there would be truth in it!

All the best
                              Jukka

Comment

Can Psychics help to solve crime?

No.
                                ..."(this is my literary discovery and is copyright protected)"...

Comment

Working...
                                X