No announcement yet.

Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said Caz! Exactly right in all you say. Even though I have said in the past that Maria lives in Marialand...like Disneyland full of fantasy...I have to agree,there is a possibility that it doesn't look good for Shannon's family.Let's hope that's incorrect,for the little girls sake. How could they get money from the McCanns...the fund is not supposed to be dipped into,nor do they have any money themselves,....just a really big house!Poor things,fancy having to live in one of those,and be a professional couple, and have a nice car...hold on....how can you have no money when you have assets...those Maria,are what I would use if I was in a foreign country that I was desperate to stay in to find my missing daughter.Also I would use my hands,washing up,tidying tables...I'd even scrub loo's ..a saying for you...where there's a will,there's a way.If I was the Portuguese police interviewing the Tapas 7, Instead of starting with the woman who supposedly saw the man carrying Maddie,as we on these boards discounted that one. I'd start with the guy,who gives it all away for me, the one who listened at the door....because if you were listening for younger children,the twins,you would be able to hear them crying etc,but at Maddie's age children get into all sorts of mischief,so he would have had to have gone in if he knew she was in there...but he obviously knew she wasn't,because he just listens at the door.Bob, I have my anti-garbage trousers on, and I'm waiting for Maria to defend these two morons,as only she knows how to...with blinkers on!

Comment

Miike, am I correct in remebering something from an early news report, in that Shannon's brother had previously run away?

Comment

Originally posted by Maria View Post
        It is not speculation anymore.

Shannonīs mother has been charged with child neglect. It is on the 10 Oīclock news tonight.

This is a woman who had 7 babies with 5 different men.

And it was exactly as I wrote it a few weeks ago. I was right !

- Maria

For goodness sake stop gloating woman.

Comment

Originally posted by anna View Post
          Miike, am I correct in remebering something from an early news report, in that Shannon's brother had previously run away?
          Hi Anna, I am not sure about that, Maria will know
          Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Mike:

About the brother who escaped I think there is a confusion here. The sister of Shannonīs step-father told neighbours and the police that Karen ( Shannonīs mother ) knew where the little girl was all along and that she actually went to visit her daughter 3 times and that the whole thing was a sham taken from a T.V. film which showed a brother being hidden at a friendīs house in order to extract money from the public. As far as I know, this is the only report where a brother escapes from a house.

The police are investigating the alleged planned plot and have taken the tape of the show to compare it with the Shannon Mathewīs case.

At the moment, the house where Karen Mathews lived with her pervert boyfriend has been boarded up by the police in order to protect the windows from irate neighbours who were led to believe it was a genuine disappearance, so they are naturally angry after all their efforts to help find the little girl.

Well, lets see what it transpires in court....

-Maria
            Last edited by Maria; 04-10-2008, 01:43 AM.

Comment

That area is a tight knit community, but if you fall foul you better get out and quick!

When I was living there with my partner, I was coming to Hull to work, we had plenty of time together but one night in my abscence she went with another man, 10 years her senior!

I found out about this and went back to the area, to "sort" things out, I maybe said things I shouldn't and was told to get away from the area and never return.

A taxi was called for me, and I left, never to return again.

She was in the wrong, and it was me who paid for it!

Still without those actions of hers, I wouldn't be were I am today, "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger"
              Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Anna,

I wasn't talking about the McCanns' personal assets, but the fund set up in their name with shedloads of other people's money, which is supposed to be used to help missing children like Madeleine.

Whichever way you look at it, Shannon was a missing child in need of help, regardless of any suspicions that her family was involved in a money-making scam and had engineered her disappearance. If that was what the McCann fund managers honestly suspected when approached for financial help to find Shannon, they were right not to hand over any cash to the people making the approaches, as long as they informed the police straight away.

The police at this time were spending vast amounts of taxpayer's money searching for Shannon, whose fate remained unknown, meaning that as far as the McCann fund managers were aware, anything could have happened to her, or be happening to her - scam or no scam. It was reported at one time that the Portuguese police wondered if the McCanns had sold Madeleine, because it made no sense to them not to have made use of the cheap babysitting service on offer unless the family was in dire financial straits.

Apparently, the fund helps a missing child whose parents lose her for less than the price of a night out. But God help the child from a home like Shannon's - she can just get lost.

Love,

Caz
                X
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Thinking back to the old pre-crash posts about Madeleine's disappearance, it is interesting to note that much was made of the fact that her parents didn't seem to display much emotion when appealing for her return or speaking to the press. Some people thought this was an indication of their guilt and indifference.

Shannon's mother on the other hand showed a lot of emotion and looked very haunted and unkempt, just the reaction some posters would have liked from the McCanns.

It is probable that Shannon's disappearance was staged and her mother knew that she was safe and well the whole time. It just goes to show that reactions are not always genuine and not all they seem to be.

Comment

Originally posted by anna View Post
                    Well said Caz! Exactly right in all you say. Even though I have said in the past that Maria lives in Marialand...like Disneyland full of fantasy...I have to agree,there is a possibility that it doesn't look good for Shannon's family.Let's hope that's incorrect,for the little girls sake. How could they get money from the McCanns...the fund is not supposed to be dipped into,nor do they have any money themselves,....just a really big house!Poor things,fancy having to live in one of those,and be a professional couple, and have a nice car...hold on....how can you have no money when you have assets...those Maria,are what I would use if I was in a foreign country that I was desperate to stay in to find my missing daughter.Also I would use my hands,washing up,tidying tables...I'd even scrub loo's ..a saying for you...where there's a will,there's a way.If I was the Portuguese police interviewing the Tapas 7, Instead of starting with the woman who supposedly saw the man carrying Maddie,as we on these boards discounted that one. I'd start with the guy,who gives it all away for me, the one who listened at the door....because if you were listening for younger children,the twins,you would be able to hear them crying etc,but at Maddie's age children get into all sorts of mischief,so he would have had to have gone in if he knew she was in there...but he obviously knew she wasn't,because he just listens at the door.Bob, I have my anti-garbage trousers on, and I'm waiting for Maria to defend these two morons,as only she knows how to...with blinkers on!
                    Anna:

Why would Jerry Mc Cann scrub tables in a cafe in Portugal when he is a qualified surgeon working at a hospital in Britain ???

Ha,ha,ha,ha. THAT has to be the daftest comment I have ever heard in my life !

It only takes 2 hours flight from the U.K. to Portugal. Not anyone can be a good cardiologist Anna. The nation has paid a lot of money for Jerry Mc Cann to become a doctor, his duty is to be at a hospital saving lives, not scrubbing tables at a cafe in Portugal.

Think before you press your fingers on the key-board !

- Maria

Comment

Caz:

Correction. The Madeleine Fund Trust was set up exclusively for that purpose only. The Mc Canns did not ask for this money, it was unsolicited money given to them by well-wishers like Sir Richard Branson and another wealthy merchant from Scotland.

That is the difference between the Mc Cannīs and the Matthews with their stupid plot to deceive the public including the Mc Cannīs by begging money from them and from the public on false pretences, this is why they are now in jail.

You cannot seriously compare a " mother " who lives with a child pervert and in cahoots with another man entrusting her little girl to him, this second man has had all his own 3 children taken away by social services for a plot to deceive the public to acquire money, with.... the Mc Cannīs ? Can you ? This is like comparing pears with avocado pears.

But I should know that this is impossible for you to comprehend since it took you 7 years of your life to figure out that the diary was a hoax, what can one expect from Caroli- Land ?

It wonīt be long now when John appears with the purple dinosaur....

-Maria
                      Last edited by Maria; 04-11-2008, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I've heard it all now

Morning All,

Well well well. Poor dear Clarence has his work cut out now. I almost felt sorry for him this morning on the tv news, having to relate the latest blame-shifting exercise in the McCann camp.

Turns out that on the morning of the day she disappeared, Madeleine was heard asking her mummy over breakfast why she had left her crying and alone the previous night. The McCanns are not even denying it. It happened. Madeleine asked, just hours before she went missing: "Mummy, why didn't you come when we were crying last night?"

But Clarence is naturally "outraged" by this blatant smear, because although the question was asked, it has been taken out of context to make Mummy McCann look bad. The official "context" runs something like this:

It wasn't a complaint from Madeleine, just a simple question posed as the family chatted happily over breakfast. Gerry and Kate were "puzzled" by the question, because nobody had heard any crying and they didn't see how it was possible. But they discussed it for a few minutes (we aren't told if they simply asked their daughter what she meant and what she replied) and - wait for it because this is priceless - they resolved to keep a closer eye on the children that evening, when Madeleine disappeared, and to check them "more" regularly.

So one wonders how the McCanns would have defined regular checks had Madeleine not come out with her inconvenient question that morning.

How they have the nerve to campaign in Europe for better security for kids I just don't know. I wouldn't want them looking after a stick insect.

Love,

Caz
                        X

PS Maria - Shannon is alive. Where is Madeleine?

Comment

Beaten To The Keyboard

Dear Caz,

Yes I was a bit aghast at that myself this morning. I think it's a bit disingenuous of Mitchell to say this statement was released to smear the McCanns, the only important thing is 'Was it a factual statement?' If it was then it once again sheds an interesting light on the events.

I would guess that someone got a bit fed up with all the posturing the McCanns are doing in Belgium and decided to inject a reality check.

Comment

Hi Bob,

I've been listening to the views expressed on LBC Radio and everyone keeps assuming it was simply a case of leaving a fractious child to cry herself to sleep, and they are all arguing the pros and cons of doing so.

It wasn't.

According to the official line the parents were "puzzled" by Madeleine's question, because they had no idea the children had been crying for their mummy and this was the first indication they had of it.

I'm quite sure Clarence had no idea of the implication of his words - that the children could have been crying for any reason at all and their parents were not within hearing distance and therefore could have done nothing at all to ascertain what the problem was.

Having this happen on one occasion is one thing. But finding out about it the following morning, from the lips of their own child, and far from feeling dreadful about her helplessness in such a situation, allowing it to happen all over again that very night, knowing that if Madeleine were to cry again for her mummy and come to find her there was a swimming pool in between them, could not even be described as an accident waiting to happen.

It beggars belief.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            Last edited by caz; 04-11-2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Whilst I am all for an early warning system, I am a parent and have two wonderful little beauties (they get it from their mum) the system is flawed!

Why??

Because "SOMEONE HAS TO BE THERE TO RAISE THE ALARM!!"

Regards Mike

Comment

Caz:

That is funny because I read in another newspaper that the Mc Cannīs sued the newspapers The Star and another worthless rag and WON in court, not out of court like your co-writter claims. They are hurt by this baseless allegations of the children crying and asking mummy and all that nonsense.

You seem to forget they were vindicated by the judge who said that the allegations were BASELESS. And the judged ordered the newspapers to award the Mc Cannīs a considerable amount of money.

Of course, you forget all this, conveniently because it doesnīt suit your imagination in Caziland. The same way John created Diaryland for you. Remember ? Probably not because your mind is like a seive ! You forget the facts in favour of your imaginings, with no basis at all.

You know something ? Iīm not going to spend 7 long years of MY life talking to you trying to repeat the facts over and over again, facts that always seem to escape you.

- Maria

Comment

Working...
                                X