No announcement yet.

Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good friend of mine knows those apartments in Praia da Luz very well. At the time Maddy went missing she told me this. Every entrance / exit is fully covered by CCTV cameras. She could not understand how Maddy could have left the building without being seen on the camera.
    By God, sir, I`ve lost my leg.
    By God, sir, so you have.

Uxbridge to Wellington.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Dixon View Post
      A good friend of mine knows those apartments in Praia da Luz very well. At the time Maddy went missing she told me this. Every entrance / exit is fully covered by CCTV cameras. She could not understand how Maddy could have left the building without being seen on the camera.
      Presumably the same CCTV cameras would have confirmed/disproved that the parents really had taken all three children into the apartment in the first place, which the police would surely have checked.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• I am actually interested in Gerry`s missing ( or not ) blue tennis bag.
        By God, sir, I`ve lost my leg.
        By God, sir, so you have.

Uxbridge to Wellington.

Comment

• So in essence those who believe the parents were responsible are asking us to believe that the McCanns drugged their daughter and the other two children. They give Madeline too much and overdose her. Instead of being overcome with panic and/or emotion on the death of their child they conspire together to cover it up. They hide Madeleines body somewhere- bear in mind now this is their child- and after 25 days of fake searching and raising awareness and trying to find her hire a car, go to the area where they hid their daughters body and dispose of it elsewhere using the car. They then return to Luz as if nothing has happened. All this whilst being the most recognisable couple in Portugal or at least that area at the time. Then over the next number of years they hire private investigators and petition the UK government to give the Met Police money to investigate themselves. They still are searching and hoping to find their daughter. Insanity doesn't even come into it if you even remotely consider this a possibity. As for leaving the children alone- awful behaviour despicable even. But my God the price they have paid for that. And don't forget their friends did the same thing. They have to live with the consequences of their actions forever so I try not to judge them too harshly. They are paying an awful price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post
            So in essence those who believe the parents were responsible are asking us to believe that the McCanns drugged their daughter and the other two children. They give Madeline too much and overdose her. Instead of being overcome with panic and/or emotion on the death of their child they conspire together to cover it up. They hide Madeleines body somewhere- bear in mind now this is their child- and after 25 days of fake searching and raising awareness and trying to find her hire a car, go to the area where they hid their daughters body and dispose of it elsewhere using the car. They then return to Luz as if nothing has happened. All this whilst being the most recognisable couple in Portugal or at least that area at the time. Then over the next number of years they hire private investigators and petition the UK government to give the Met Police money to investigate themselves. They still are searching and hoping to find their daughter. Insanity doesn't even come into it if you even remotely consider this a possibity. As for leaving the children alone- awful behaviour despicable even. But my God the price they have paid for that. And don't forget their friends did the same thing. They have to live with the consequences of their actions forever so I try not to judge them too harshly. They are paying an awful price.
            Time's running out:

SCOTLAND Yard has ignored an offer by a leading forensic scientist to re-test “inconclusive” DNA samples in the hope of finally solving what happened to Madeleine McCann, reports claim.…

Tick tock, tick tock.

They live with the consequences of their actions by registering their chairty as a Ltd. Company so they can use the funds as they wish including to pay off their mortgage. Your heroes have indeed used money donated by the public to help find their missing daughter to make mortgage payments. Do you know how much of the donations have actually gone towards the search for Madeleine? You should check out this podcast as I believe the latest episode goes into this:

Comment

• Originally posted by WallaceWackedHer View Post

Time's running out:

SCOTLAND Yard has ignored an offer by a leading forensic scientist to re-test “inconclusive” DNA samples in the hope of finally solving what happened to Madeleine McCann, reports claim.…

Tick tock, tick tock.

They live with the consequences of their actions by registering their chairty as a Ltd. Company so they can use the funds as they wish including to pay off their mortgage. Your heroes have indeed used money donated by the public to help find their missing daughter to make mortgage payments. Do you know how much of the donations have actually gone towards the search for Madeleine? You should check out this podcast as I believe the latest episode goes into this:

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/playlists/podcast
              On the assumption you mean "charity", I would say that the find Madeleine fund is not and never has had charitable status as the objects for which the fund was established did not have the necessary element of public benefit.

There are reasons in trust law why the McCanns had to use the vehicle of a private limited company and this they did by the incorporation on 15 May 2007 of MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED. This company has, in addition to Kate and Gerry, four independent directors and one corporate director who are all obliged in law to ensure that the fund is used in the manner authorised by the articles and memorandum of association. In the almost 12 years of the fund's life at one time or another there have been another six directors who have now resigned and again they would have had to ensure the proper administration of the fund.

Your assumption that something nefarious is afoot is misguided despite what you might have heard in the various podcasts you might have listen to.

Comment

Time's running out:

Tick tock, tick tock.

https://omny.fm/shows/maddie/playlists/podcast

1) The Sun is a rag of a newspaper. It is not in any way a reputable source.

2) The McCanns are not my heroes.

3) Spitfire has debunked your hypothesis which can probably be filed under conspiracy theory. Maybe try different podcasts with an alternative viewpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny Delight View Post
                  So in essence those who believe the parents were responsible are asking us to believe that the McCanns drugged their daughter and the other two children. They give Madeline too much and overdose her. Instead of being overcome with panic and/or emotion on the death of their child they conspire together to cover it up. They hide Madeleines body somewhere- bear in mind now this is their child- and after 25 days of fake searching and raising awareness and trying to find her hire a car, go to the area where they hid their daughters body and dispose of it elsewhere using the car. They then return to Luz as if nothing has happened. All this whilst being the most recognisable couple in Portugal or at least that area at the time. Then over the next number of years they hire private investigators and petition the UK government to give the Met Police money to investigate themselves. They still are searching and hoping to find their daughter. Insanity doesn't even come into it if you even remotely consider this a possibity. As for leaving the children alone- awful behaviour despicable even. But my God the price they have paid for that. And don't forget their friends did the same thing. They have to live with the consequences of their actions forever so I try not to judge them too harshly. They are paying an awful price.
                  Sorry i dont give a ******* rats ass about the parents. They either killed her or are responsible for her missing by leaving their young children alone so they can go out partying.

im worry about the poor little girl whos either dead or living a life of horror.

And why they werent charged with at least negligence is another bullshit part of this tragedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spitfire View Post

On the assumption you mean "charity", I would say that the find Madeleine fund is not and never has had charitable status as the objects for which the fund was established did not have the necessary element of public benefit.

There are reasons in trust law why the McCanns had to use the vehicle of a private limited company and this they did by the incorporation on 15 May 2007 of MADELEINE'S FUND: LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED LIMITED. This company has, in addition to Kate and Gerry, four independent directors and one corporate director who are all obliged in law to ensure that the fund is used in the manner authorised by the articles and memorandum of association. In the almost 12 years of the fund's life at one time or another there have been another six directors who have now resigned and again they would have had to ensure the proper administration of the fund.

Your assumption that something nefarious is afoot is misguided despite what you might have heard in the various podcasts you might have listen to.
                    Uh no. The reason they set it up like that and not a legal charity is so they can use the money for whatever the hell they want, like mortgage payments and put whover the hell they wany on the board, like family members. Nice try

Comment

They used fund money to make mortgage payments. It is known.

The DNA can now be properly tested. This isn't a Sun fake story. You can verify on other sources. Time is running out. I think deep down you know what will happen if that DNA is properly tested.

Comment

They used fund money to make mortgage payments. It is known.
                        That is not the point I was making. I was correcting your erroneous (and somewhat unpleasant) assertion that the McCanns changed the status of the fund from a charity to a private limited company so that mortgage repayments could be made. That is not the case.

The fund's objectives are and have been since 15 May 2007:

"To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007;

To procure that Madeleine's abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice;

To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family.

If the above objects are fulfilled then the objects of the Foundation shall be to pursue such purposes in similar cases arising in the United Kingdom, Portugal or elsewhere."

I have underlined the part which would allow the fund's administrators to assist Madeleine's family.

Comment

That is not the point I was making. I was correcting your erroneous (and somewhat unpleasant) assertion that the McCanns changed the status of the fund from a charity to a private limited company so that mortgage repayments could be made. That is not the case.

The fund's objectives are and have been since 15 May 2007:

"To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007;

To procure that Madeleine's abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice;

To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family.

If the above objects are fulfilled then the objects of the Foundation shall be to pursue such purposes in similar cases arising in the United Kingdom, Portugal or elsewhere."

I have underlined the part which would allow the fund's administrators to assist Madeleine's family.

Yes quite right. And of course the unpleasant assertion is justified.

I know it was ALWAYS a ltd. company, not a charity. The point is that it's misleading. Most of anybody donating probably thinks a) it's a charity and b) the funds they gave will be used solely to find Madeleine rather than to make mortgage payments. I know this, you know this.

To make matters worse, their Facebook page is/was listed as a "Charity". Did you know this? The admin pretended there was no option to choose company so he had to pick charity. Maybe it was changed since they were called out but go have a look, wouldn't be surprised if it still says charity.

Comment

Yes quite right. And of course the unpleasant assertion is justified.

I know it was ALWAYS a ltd. company, not a charity. The point is that it's misleading. Most of anybody donating probably thinks a) it's a charity and b) the funds they gave will be used solely to find Madeleine rather than to make mortgage payments. I know this, you know this.

To make matters worse, their Facebook page is/was listed as a "Charity". Did you know this? The admin pretended there was no option to choose company so he had to pick charity. Maybe it was changed since they were called out but go have a look, wouldn't be surprised if it still says charity.
                            god forbid they set it up as a legal charity, with some of the proceeds going to other victims. But that's not shocking considering the self centered sociopaths involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

god forbid they set it up as a legal charity, with some of the proceeds going to other victims. But that's not shocking considering the self centered sociopaths involved.
                              Well don't you worry, once the DNA data is tested using the latest methods, it's alllllll over.

Comment

• so, coincidently there was a two hour documentary on the case last night that I watched and eventhough it was extremely biased toward the parents innocence, it just reiterated to me previous points that have stuck with me pointing to there guilt.

I have noticed in there interviews, public statements etc. the lack of emotion and tears. Ive seen hundreds of interviews with parents of missing, murdered children, many of them also unsolved, and the difference is striking. Very similar to the Ramseys also interesting. There is visceral reactions from other parents, where the tears, sobs emotions, just come out, many time suddenly and unexpected. none of this with the Mcanns. I have not even seen tears-at all.

also, they talk waaaay too much about themselves and are too defensive-me thinks they protest too much. I even saw bits where say things like-we have to get over it and move on with our lives, we need to let go over our guilt blah blah blah. Like they are trying to explain or justify there strange, non emotional behavior-I guess theyre just really shitty actors.I have never seen real parents, even in the unsolved cases, react like this. quite the opposite.they talk about there never is any real closure, etc.

I find it odd, they left and went home, before the investigation was over. why? because they know shell never be found alive. I can see one of them leaving and getting the other kids out of there, and one of them staying. but both just taking off? never.

other points of interest-the smith sighting Ided a man that looked like jerry carrying a small child toward the ocean.
                                dogs alerted to blood behind the couch and blood, cadaver in the trunk of the rental car.
                                no sign of forced entry, no evidence of any intrusion.
                                parents changing story about locked /unlocked doors.
                                The Portugal police suspect them of killing her.
                                The only fingerprints found on the "open" window were Kates.
                                And the clincher for me-upon discovering maddy missing, and with the twin babies still there, Kate leaves and returns to the restaurant, leaving the babies there unattended (again), with the intruder possibly still nearby. yeah right. why would she do this? because she knows her daughter wasn't abducted and there is no danger to the other babies.

one way or another-they are responsible, little question in my mind.
                                Last edited by Abby Normal; 04-08-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X