Madeleine McCann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna:

No,no,no. The main reason for the last police chief sacking was related to the previous case of abduction which took place only a stone throw away from where Madeleine disappeared. This other little girl was with her mother in her bedroom and taken from a window panel whilst her mother was in the kitchen in the same house. That last policeman tortured this mother in jail to try to extract a confession from her, to make her say that she was responsible for her daughter´s disappearance. Now THAT was the reason why the last chief of police was sacked.

I find it hard to believe that the McCann´s friends would have lent themselves to cover up a crime. All things can happen of course and its possible... but with a group of eight to convince... no.

Maria
    Last edited by Maria; 09-27-2008, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Anna:

If it was an accident then it would have been a lot easier and their daughter would have had a decent Christian funeral. After all, accidents do happen and for that parents would understand this as all of us have had an incident where it could have had grave consequences in a split of a second.

Remember the McCann´s did not have a car, they only got one 25 days AFTER Madeleine´s disappearance. So this boot DNA samples in ice is simply silly.

If it was a genuine accident then their friends would have been more likely to present it as such.

How do you think they disposed of Maddie´s body without a car ? without shovels ? or convince their friends to help them cover up a crime ?

Maria

Comment

• So far,you've only managed to fire questions at me Maria,you've not actually support your thoughts with EXPLANATIONS....for all those nagging little details,that don't fit in that are just plain suspicious behaviour.
        Ok,you may be right about the police chief...who knows...I'm going from what is documented relating to the case...not his previous work.
        So take him out of the equasion.
        They asked the McCanns actually,if they'd had anything in their car that could have been frozen-if you recall-and the McCanns answered that they'd had steak in the boot,which could have stated to thaw!!..Cadaver dogs only pick up human scent which is very different than animal...So even the McCanns didn't exclude the fact that something frozen had been in the boot.....so not so silly,I'm afraid.
        ANNA.

Comment

• Anna:

Calm down. I have replied all your questions but you obviously have not bothered to read my replies.

1. The car was hired TWENTY FIVE DAYS AFTER Madeleine disappeared !
          so are you suggesting they moved her body 25 days after they killed her ?

2. The Police Chief who was removed was the very same one with the previous case of abduction, the same one who tortured the mother on an identical disappearing case which took place only a stone throw away from where Madeleine disappeared.

3. Generally speaking it is disingenuous for you to think that when the police interview you they are not trying to incriminate you in the case. It is well known that the nearest and dearest always become automatically the main suspects in a police investigation.

4. Who knows ? maybe Kate wanted to check whether her sleeping children had not been suffocated, I don´t know, I have no way of knowing and neither do you.

My questions to you are perfectly logical. If you are claiming Kate accidentally killed her daughter it is only fair I should ask you how did they disposed of the body ? Given that they did not have a car at the time when the girl disappeared.

You are asking me to believe that somehow the McCann´s convinced their EIGHT friends to collaborate in covering up a crime ? Always in a group there is always someone who will tell everything to the police. We are not talking about criminals here, Anna. We are talking about doctors who have respectable lives, why would they want to be implicated in covering up a crime ? I wouldn´t do that for anyone, be a relative or a friend.

Maria
          Last edited by Maria; 09-27-2008, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Hi Maria,

I am quite calm,thank you.

I did read your posts,but there is a cover up here....Maria...they wiped their phone records,just for a start.
            Actually,there has been a parting of the ways,as one of the Tappas group has fallen out with the others,and he has been trashed by the McCann circus.
            He hasn't said anything....smaks of involvement in some way....but.....
            Time will tell,we shall see.
            ANNA.

Comment

• Yes, Anna this is very true, Time reveals all. We shall see what transpires, in the end the truth always wills out.

But it really seems more likely, that someone broke into the place and grabbed the child.

Maria
              Last edited by Maria; 09-27-2008, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Hi Maria,

As you say,hopefully we will discover something in the future.

I'd hate little Maddie to end up being a question mark,as it were.

I think so would others,which is why people are on sites for Maddie like we are for Jack....it's just that bit of information that you are hoping for,that will solve the riddle.
                Thanks for the discussion.I've enjoyed it today.
                Warmest Regards,
                ANNA.

Comment

• Hi Both-
                  Well at the end of the day I of course wouldn't want Madeleine to end up as a ?- maybe a bit like Jack has.... BUT there are may too many problems and trip-ups here in this case to take it too seriously without sensible facts I say!!!...Like most of us- we wait- we wait ...in rather an odd way we wait maybe with a certain schardenfreude (sorry if the spelling's wrong Sam! ) to say.....I told you so....we wait..........What else can we do?? ..........speculation is daft- especially when muddied by the hacks from the Sun/Mail etc and that's before the Mc C's and the Secret 7 get involved and get going on another scenario!!!!........Nightmare!

Suz x
                  Last edited by Suzi; 09-27-2008, 06:17 PM.
                  'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Originally posted by anna View Post
                    Hi Maria,

As you say,hopefully we will discover something in the future.

I'd hate little Maddie to end up being a question mark,as it were.

I think so would others,which is why people are on sites for Maddie like we are for Jack....it's just that bit of information that you are hoping for,that will solve the riddle.
                    Thanks for the discussion.I've enjoyed it today.
                    Warmest Regards,
                    ANNA.
                    People will be quoting the quotes we are quoting!

I too hope it gets solved one way, or god forbid, the other.
                    Regards Mike

Comment

• "Mike"
                      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria View Post
                        Anna:

Calm down. I have replied all your questions but you obviously have not bothered to read my replies.

1. The car was hired TWENTY FIVE DAYS AFTER Madeleine disappeared !
                        so are you suggesting they moved her body 25 days after they killed her ?

2. The Police Chief who was removed was the very same one with the previous case of abduction, the same one who tortured the mother on an identical disappearing case which took place only a stone throw away from where Madeleine disappeared.

3. Generally speaking it is disingenuous for you to think that when the police interview you they are not trying to incriminate you in the case. It is well known that the nearest and dearest always become automatically the main suspects in a police investigation.

4. Who knows ? maybe Kate wanted to check whether her sleeping children had not been suffocated, I don´t know, I have no way of knowing and neither do you.

My questions to you are perfectly logical. If you are claiming Kate accidentally killed her daughter it is only fair I should ask you how did they disposed of the body ? Given that they did not have a car at the time when the girl disappeared.

You are asking me to believe that somehow the McCann´s convinced their EIGHT friends to collaborate in covering up a crime ? Always in a group there is always someone who will tell everything to the police. We are not talking about criminals here, Anna. We are talking about doctors who have respectable lives, why would they want to be implicated in covering up a crime ? I wouldn´t do that for anyone, be a relative or a friend.

Maria
                        Hi Anna

I have tried to explain again and again that the McCanns murdering Madie makes no sence,,they couldn't have disposed of the body in time. Its that simple. However I cant be bothered to argue because I find myself becoming to upset..

Just go get a life..they didn't do it..its not logical...

nuf said

Pirate

Comment

• Actually I didnt mean go get a life, that was silly, im sorry ...but please stop this hate against the McCannes

Comment

• ....I give up.......

Why is it,that people have trouble with the fact that there are suspicious things going on here.....all I did was post some finding of FACTS here on the thread....and someone has to get insulting.....

Maria and I had a very good discussion on this subject...as we are adults.
                            And brought it to a conculsion from our mutual respect for Maddie.

Jeff...so you should be sorry.

ANNA.

Comment

• ...not to worry Anna...

Any human being with a conscience and a soul "gets" what happpened in the Madeleine McCann case.

Those who are bereft of the above, don't get it and never will. It's quite simple, really.
                              Cheers,
                              cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

• On your own

Originally posted by anna View Post
                                ....I give up.......

Why is it,that people have trouble with the fact that there are suspicious things going on here.....all I did was post some finding of FACTS here on the thread....and someone has to get insulting.....

ANNA.
                                Welcome to the club. I've never been worried about seeming to be the only person who has an opinion about something. I have always taken the position that Madeline was not abducted by a stranger and that the McCanns do know what happened. I do not believe that they murdered her, but I do believe that a tragic accident happened which was then covered up.

I firmly believe that all the bad press the McCanns have received over this matter is largely due to the inexplicable behaviour of the McCanns after the event.

I believe the police carried out as thorough an investigation as was possible, which was not helped by the crime scene being deliberately contaminated and various witness’s constantly changing their stories. Mr McCann's avowed intention not to help the police with their inquiries didn’t help.

Due to their consistent behaviour in leaving the children alone in the apartment night after night I believe the McCanns should accept that they are 99.9% at fault. Their refusal to accept any sort of responsibility until told to do so by their PR man is stomach churning.

Many years ago when asked to look into the Jill Dando case by a newspaper, I gave my opinion at the time that Barry George should not be in prison. I got a lot of flack over that especially when his first appeal failed. However I recently got 12 good men and true to agree with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X