Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Jack...

...info for you...

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

I am sorry about your Aunt's passing; may she rest in peace.
    Cheers,
    cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

• Hi Capps,
      Thanks for the link...what an incredible read!

Just really underlines the suspicions a number of us have had since the
      beginning of this episode.

Having read it,you feel an urgency to get to the truth.

ANNA.x

Comment

• ...exactly, Anna!!

...I think Kate McCann has always had a temper, and worse...

I am dead serious when I say repeatedly that they need to get the twins out of there...
        Cheers,
        cappuccina

Comment

• Originally posted by anna View Post
          Hi Capps,
          Thanks for the link...what an incredible read!
          Indeed. Got any 9/11 Conspiracy or Illuminati-obsessed blogs you'd care to share with us, Caps?
          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• ...tell me again, Sam...

...why you believe the Good Doctors From Hell had nothing to do with their daughter's disappearance?
            Last edited by cappuccina; 09-06-2008, 06:53 AM.
            Cheers,
            cappuccina

Comment

• Hi Capps,
              Evidently their holiday apartment has been sold for double the price it should have raised,just because of being connected to their name.
              Can you imagine the money their own huge house is worth now??????
              Crazy.

ANNA.

Comment

• Hi Anna,

It's pretty disgusting if you ask me; kind of like a modern-day "house of horrors"...
                Cheers,
                cappuccina

Comment

• Hi Capps,

Yeah!The power of the press,makes this a crazy old world.

ANNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirate Jack View Post
                    It always makes me wonder when people like you make these awful claims, are you concealing some personal guilt?

Pirate

Did you really mean to say that??

I haven't had much experience outside of the US (unfortunately). Its hard to believe that somebody, somewhere hasn't noticed that someone suddenly has an extra kid. But I know some parts of Europe are remote and I suppose its possible someone could have Maddie and it not be noticed.

I do feel like the McCanns should have lost custody of their other children at least temporarily (please note the TEMPORARILY part) for an investigation to be done of their fitness as parents, but once again I speak from US experience only. I think everyone everywhere would agree that children are better off with their natural parents if at all possible, but the McCanns made a horrible decision that night. At the very least, if they were going to leave the room, they should have had a baby monitor, but they shouldn't have left the children alone at all.

That being said, children unfortunately do not arrive with an owner's manual, and some people just don't have a clue what they should and shouldn't do. I had never seen such poor parenting examples until I met some of my own little girl's friends' parents - all of them mostly well to do, fine upstanding citizens, but would have no problem locking their children in their rooms for hours at a time, or beating them. My heart broke when one little girl told me about her parent's pretty glass pipe that they smoked from, but it would get all dirty when they held the lighter up under it!!!!!!! I tried to gently approach the subject with this child's mother with the goal of offering to find them some help, but she flew into such a rage I feared for my safety. And my daughter lost a little friend who probably needed her friendship (and a place of refuge) more than anything, had I not tried to open my big mouth.

But I'm rambling here, and the whole post isn't making sense. I guess my point is that the McCanns are paying a horrible price for a bad decision. I wish this case could be brought to some kind of conclusion.

Comment

• I don't think there's a right or wrong reaction Brenda..not to this one, your emotions as parents get in the way...

Perhaps things over here are different, I dont know.

I do know that we've had lots of examples of children in care being abused. Especially Jersey.

So I still say 'Statistically' children are better off with their natural parents, useually..on the whole.

As far as I'm aware there is no evidence that the McCann's ever hurt the children. The site that Cappucina posted clearly states that 'who ever' runs it has a grudge against the British NHS.

I dont take this sort of site any more seriously than any other american conspiracy theory website.

Did I mean what I said?

All I know is that without any evidence the McCann's are innocent here, until proved guilty..there is no proof against them and the children are best with there parents, who they love...it's that simple.

Why make these claims Cappucina? when you have no evidence.

Pirate

PS

Bizarrely i was filming a program about Sally Anne Bowman with a well know psychic the day Madie disappeared. We were waiting for sandwich's in a cafe, south London, when the story came on the news.....the psychic looked at the TV, looked at me, and just said "she's dead".

I dont really beleive in such things, but for once I think that they were possibly correct.

So let her rest in peace.

Comment

• PS PS

Also the idea that the McCann's killed Madie doesn't really make sense.

If it was a delliberate murder then you don't do it in a strange country where you don't know the terrain.

If they killed her accidently and were cool enough to somehow dispose of the body, (given they are in a strange country, it should have turned up by now), then they should have been cool enough to come up with an alibi that doesnt draw attention to themselves.

Why make up the story of leaving the children alone? better that they were asleep in their own bed when she disappears..if they did it.

The story dosnt make sense..it's just to bad a story to make up..

Madie was taken by person unknown..the reason why they havnt found the body is because they know the area..they probably don't live very far away.

Pirate

Comment

• Hi all,
                          It is a very sad story,but the emotional reaction many had in the beginning,has had plenty of time to sink into the distance. It is right and proper for all the people who donated money and who have cared about Maddie,to see an end to what I have always thought,was a deliberately staged sham.Many of us had a feeling that something "wasn't quite right",
                          as we are on a crime site on a daily basis,I'd have said are pretty reliable when it comes to sussing situations.
                          As to the McCanns..if you gain people's sympathy,they feel guilty if they start to suspect otherwise.
                          I feel very sorry for the Portuguese police chief,who's findings were unhelpful towards the McCanns case,so after Gordon Brown insisted that he be removed from his post,he lost his reputation,his family were threatened,and his family dog killed.
                          I have always believed that Maddie was not kidnapped.THAT doesn't make sense.With all due respect Pirate Jack,the way to detract attention away from yourselves,is to invite it in.The more you are focussed on,the more people believe,because they are constantly seeing you in what they perceive as a distressed state,the less they suspect you.
                          The two British dogs were trained to spot signs at the highest level of awareness.Their success rate speaks for itself.They indicated strongly that someone had died in that appartment,and recently.It was not scent transported from Britain,it was fresh scent.
                          These are FACTS...they are nothing to do with any conspiracy.The only link to the NHS is the fact that they were in the medical profession....on duty 24 hours a day,used to noting and remembering anything important and timings,in their professional capacity.Bearing a grude cannot alter the facts of a case.....the site holds lots of different information,some we know,some we conveniently don't know.
                          The truth will come out in the end....and one hopes for the McCanns sake that it is in their favour..because once you make an enemy of the press...(the very people who supported you while many individuals in the country had their doubts),the more they will take their revenge on you.
                          Maddie will only rest in peace,when the answer is revealed.
                          And I emphasis the word WHEN....

ANNA.

Comment

• Local Area

I was in the area of the disappearance a short time before the event. There was so much building going on I'm afraid it would have been easy to dispose of the body. Everywhere you looked there were foundations just waiting for concrete to be poured.

If you dropped a small body in one of these holes and covered it with a shallow layer of gravel, after the concrete had been poured you would have never found the body.

Comment

• I'm sorry guys..

What your suggesting dosn't make sense. Put yourself in their position....and lets suppose they murdered Madie..

They are on holiday..in an unfamiliar environment...

Something goes wrong...Madie is dead...

What do you do?

Well perhaps my first reaction is a cover up...I'm a doctor..I make it look like something else....but dispose of the body in a strange country? most, most unlikely.

And if they did..they both have to stick together (would you cover for your partner? I wouldn't if my daughter was dead)

You dispose of a body in building foundations?????????

I dont speak the language, dont know the area, I might get cault and questioned??? to big a risk..

I bury the body at sea? most bodies surface.

I distroy the body? how?

And I have limited time...

And then I give myself a useless alibi..when I could have gotten sympathy and given myself a good alibi..

Nothing either of you have suggested makes sense..

Go back to the time frame...if they/one of them. murdered Madie, what happens, what do you do?

Pirate

Comment

• Hi Pirate Jack..
                                If we take the scenario that you suggest,just for the sake of it,as if the McCanns murdered their daughter...
                                We have a time frame of about an hour....that is,after the kids have been bathed and got ready for bed,and the McCanns leaving for dinner.
                                I firmly believe that IF something did occur,it was an accident,which happened at that time.
                                Jeff...you say they are in a strange place on unfamiliar ground...
                                but they are not in unfamiliar circumstances...they had all recently been to a holiday complex in Greece...where they were overheard discussing this new method of babysitting...
                                Would you cover for your partner.....that's supposing that only one did the deed.I believe IF if happened,they were in it together.
                                You are forgetting the cadaver scent.The cadaver dog went mad as the lead was slipped at the front door..he was ordered to sit..which he usually did,but the scent was so strong..he went crazy..running about everywhere frantically.This dog is trained to the highest standard,and tested on a regular basis....and you can't pay him to tell fibs!!
                                We also have the Irish family who saw Gerry McCann walking towards them with Maddie in his arms...they didn't know it was him,as all they recalled was that the guy they saw walked in a distinctive manner.He was just another guy carrying a kid,they had no reason to look too closely at him.They saw a
                                news report when the McCann's returned to the country,where Gerry was carrying one of the twins accross the tarmac,and recognised his walk,and alerted the authorities.
                                I Just feel that there is something not about the whole thing.Dunno if I am right or wrong...but I am sure of one thing...I definitely don't,and never have,believed that she was kidnapped.
                                ANNA.

Comment

Working...
                                X