Torre Bert & the mystery of the lost cosmonauts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torre Bert & the mystery of the lost cosmonauts

Hi gang ,as much as i love a good conpiracy theory(i`m an addict)this is one i hope there is no truth too because i cannot think of a more lonely way to die.the so called experts agree that some of these are real & some are faked.

heres the theory:
    the russians were covering up some of their of their failures during the space race & that they lost up to ten people in space ,two boys starting in the 50`s recorded what were the last moments of these cosmonauts lives these recordings are know as the Torre Bert tapes ,i will not post a link to the brothers site because i do not know the site rules regarding non main stream sites but here is the text of one of the recordings Translated said to be a woman whos space craft was burning up on reentry:

five...four...three ...two...one...one
    two...three...four...five...
    come in... come in... come in...
    LISTEN...LISTEN! ...COME IN!
    COME IN... COME IN... TALK TO ME!
    TALK TO ME!... I AM HOT!... I AM HOT!
    WHAT?... FORTYFIVE?... WHAT?...
    FORTYFIVE?... FIFTY?...
    YES...YES...YES... BREATHING...
    BREATHING... OXYGEN...
    OXYGEN... I AM HOT... (THIS)
    ISN'T THIS DANGEROUS?... IT'S ALL...
    ISN'T THIS DANGEROUS?... IT'S ALL...
    YES...YES...YES... HOW IS THIS?
    WHAT?... TALK TO ME!... HOW SHOULD I
    TRANSMIT? YES...YES...YES...
    WHAT? OUR TRANSMISSION BEGINS NOW...
    FORTYONE... THIS WAY... OUR
    TRANSMISSION BEGINS NOW...
    FORTYONE... THIS WAY... OUR
    TRANSMISSION BEGINS NOW...
    FORTYONE... YES... I FEEL HOT...
    I FEEL HOT... IT'S ALL... IT'S HOT...
    I FEEL HOT... I FEEL HOT... I FEEL HOT...
    ... I CAN SEE A FLAME!... WHAT?...
    I CAN SEE A FLAME!... I CAN SEE A
    FLAME!...
    I FEEL HOT... I FEEL HOT... THIRTYTWO...
    THIRTYTWO... FORTYONE... FORTYONE

AM I GOING TO CRASH?... YES...YES... I FEEL HOT!...
    I FEEL HOT!... I WILL REENTER!... I WILL REENTER...
    I AM LISTENING!... I FEEL HOT!...

the theory goes that the russians had 2 space programs one public & one secret ,so what do you think?

I remember hearing a lot of these sorts of stories in the 1960s. One was a one man 160 mile high suborbital flight in something like 1959 and another was a man/woman moon mission in the mid 1960s that missed the target and went into orbit around the sun where they died of thirst. There were about half a dozen of these failed mission stories. In the current climate, I think they are somewhat doubtful.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

I was always fascinated by the little dog Laika who was lost in space, and have never forgotten my childhood empathy with her. A few years back there was a Swedish film about an orphaned boy with the same obsession.

Lots of reviews of the film online, here's one

Anyway - doing some research on her I mentioned to a friend who'd worked in the US space programme that I'd heard many rumours of astronauts lost in the Russian programmes, and he pointed me to these links:

<< The alleged loss of pilots early in the Soviet program has been disproved again and again. Take a look at (for example) James Oberg's site. The stories are generally carried by "Prfvada", which, even today, doesn't really mean "Truth" (more like the Russian version of the Weekly World News).

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

>>

For interest, here are some sites about Laika, whom the Russians themselves have now honoured:

The first animal in space was not Laika, despite her fame.

And a moving tribute, with Russian regrets:
      Uncover the intertwining of astrology and myth in fantasy, from Penumbra Castle's mysteries to zodiac-driven characters and stories

Comment

Working...
      X