Clear All

• Daytona Beach serial killer!

White male,

Age 35 - 50

Manual worker, blue-collar

= changed of mind, most likely does have a main address =

Possibly married or in a divorce,

History of mental illness or insecurity

History of violence, probably has sexual or sexually violent arrests, convictions, such as rape, domestic violence, etc.

Member of a gun club, uses shooting ranges,

Probably not in the armed forces but may display an obsession with authority.

Lives in or very near Holly Hill, Daytona Beach.

He uses Strickland Shooting Range, 1180 Indian Lake Road, Daytona Beach. It is close to the murder sites of Julie Green and Stacy Gage.

He's killing all his victims within a small area - a maximum 6-mile area. We're dealing with a city-dweller - although a long-time Daytona resident, he

probably grew up in a larger city. He views the countryside as pretty much the furthest reaches of the galaxy. Look at a New Yorker, or similar, who

came to Daytona within the last 10 years.

So, how did I retrieve this information from the long-lost original messaging boards?

Guess

Hi,

I do not know how you did it but glad you did.

Your friend, Brad

Comment

Daytona Beach serial killer

America's most wanted just did a story about the Daytona Beach seril killer who killed 4 woman. There seems to be a new threat. 5 Homeless people have been killed in a two month period. The police are not releasing very much information but the police Chief has asked the homeless to travel in pairs. I wonder if the killings of the 4 woman and the 5 homeless men and women are connected. I heard that the woman was shot in the head and one of the men had his throat cut. Of course all the information is second hand because the police are not saying much.

Your friend.
      Brad

Comment

What kind of person would target the Homeless men or woman?

Your friend.
        Brad

Comment

Originally posted by celee View Post
          What kind of person would target the Homeless men or woman?
          I suppose because the homeless are an easy target.

Comment

Nice to see you back, Brad
            allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

I never left Stephen. I am always reading the boards. : )

The Body Count is now Seven. Found two more bodies this morning. This is Scary stuff. He is Shooting sum cutting the throats of others. The way that it is all being kept quiet in the press is strange,,

Your friend,
              Brad

Comment

Originally posted by celee View Post
                I never left Stephen. I am always reading the boards. : )

The Body Count is now Seven. Found two more bodies this morning. This is Scary stuff. He is Shooting sum cutting the throats of others. The way that it is all being kept quiet in the press is strange,,

Your friend,
                Brad
                I think the statistics are that at any given time there are about 20 serial killers operating in the states. There are two that have been operating in my area for about about 8 years all told, and they never make the news. And never have. Serial killers just aren't as special as they used to be. The only way they get press outside of seeking it is based solely on either who they kill, or how they kill. The two here for example, one shoots homeless men in the back of the head and dumps them along the river, the other beats gay prostitutes to death. Nobody cares about the homeless or gay prostitutes, so they get no coverage.
                The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Working...
                X