Casebook Forum--Biggest mystery!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    I lengthened my name by adding a middle initial.
    What's the 'D' for?
    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

Hi Stephen

Yes, I fear you are right. I thought the 2007 CD Rom covered 2007, but it looks from the advert as if it was finalised in January 2007. So that's a year up the spout.

Mind you, there's a fair amount of stuff cached by Google. But the images don't survive, and it's not always clear who is saying what!

Robert

Comment

Hi Stephen,

Dean
        This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

[I]nothing that grieves us can be called little,by the eternal laws of proportion, a ripperologists loss of reputation, and a kings loss of a crown are events of the same size.
          Mark Twain

Alas,
          Plang

Comment

The USA claim to be shooting down a satellite then Casebook goes down!!
            Anyone else seeing the relation here??

George Bush snr, snr, snr was JTR!!
            Regards Mike

Comment

Just as I was managing to wade through all the information, some rotten swine whips it all away!
              Probably just as well, cos I spent Valentines Day scrutinising close-ups of Mary Kellys' face...
              Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

My Daytona Beach profile...GONE!

AAAAHHH!!!

Comment

just when i was getting used to who was who, youve all changed your names, i feel like a newbie all over again!

Comment

I kept mine. And I got my profile back, minutes after compaining it was lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                      The USA claim to be shooting down a satellite then Casebook goes down!!
                      Anyone else seeing the relation here??

George Bush snr, snr, snr was JTR!!

Guess that would explain some things, Mike.

Anyone want to make a bet that they don't hit the satellite? Knowing the current level of incompetence in the world these days?

Honey, Didn't you used to live in London and move to Ipswich? Or was that someone else?
                      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

I have a feeling they will aim at the satellite and wipe out Russia, China, Iran, etc.

At least the situation in Cuba is looking good, i saw a news announcement stating "Castro had stepped down" the reporter went live to Geroge Bush Jnr, who at that exact moment was watching a tribal dance.

His head was popping up and down like a "ikkle puppy" in the back of the car.

Anyway, if they do blow the satellite up, were's the debris gonna go??
                        Regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                          I have a feeling they will aim at the satellite and wipe out Russia, China, Iran, etc.

At least the situation in Cuba is looking good, i saw a news announcement stating "Castro had stepped down" the reporter went live to Geroge Bush Jnr, who at that exact moment was watching a tribal dance.

His head was popping up and down like a "ikkle puppy" in the back of the car.

Anyway, if they do blow the satellite up, were's the debris gonna go??
                          One would hope on top of George Bush.
                          'Nothing is obvious'.

Comment

Originally posted by Granger View Post
                            One would hope on top of George Bush.

We could never get that lucky...
                            "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

We could start building a really huge tennis raquet to deflect the satellite debris!

I heard there is a small race of aliens on board who are angry at not being paid for the photo's they took for "Google Earth"
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Talking of aliens/lizardmen/illuminati/freemasons/blotchyfaced men etc etc I cant get to post attachments I blame 'em all!!!!
                                'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Working...
                                X