Jon Benet's Family Exhonerated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Benet's Family Exhonerated

The advent of touch DNA is so exciting. Too bad it wasn't around in 1888. Jon Benet was killed by an intruder.

Even if he is never caught, he will know they have his DNA. That should make him think twice about ever breaking any law again, because if they ever nab him there will be a match and retribution. This provides a measure of protection to other children. Even if one of his near relatives makes it to the database, he will be caught.

Exonerated in a few people's dreams.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

dna

Unidentified dna was found in JonBenet's fingernails and underpants.
      Just been reading John Douglas's book. The Cases That Haunt Us. The criminal profiler has very interesting perspectives on a number of cases. He was involved with the Ramsey case and before I read the book I too, was convinced that the Ramsey's were responsible, but he has raised many doubts in my mind, it is not as clear cut as it seems and like the Macanns, a lot of information has been trial by tabloid. Miss Marple

Comment

Bumping for Roy

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

I think "exonerating" is overstating the case.

Their behaviour is still a little hinky, in my opinion, and the possibility of their involvement in either the crime or the aftermath is far from settled.
          “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

If I remember correctly, Douglas was on the payroll of the Ramseys so guess what. I believe he was also the guy who couldn't pick Ridgway as the Green River Killer even after authorities had followed him to his house.
            This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
              Bumping for Roy
              Thank you.

Here is the letter from the Boulder County District Attorney. (click)

Roy
              Sink the Bismark

Comment

The Boulder county DA's office 'exonerated' the Ramsey's on the day of the murder, at the same time the Boulder police set about one of the worst examples of investigation in recent memory. The Ramsey's (in particular Patsy) can in no way be considered exonerated.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Cyril Wechts interpretation.

According to Cyril Wecht the autopsy indicates prior sexual activity in regard to JBR.
                  Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

According to Wecht either JBR was a chronic masturbator or had been molested in the days prior to her demise.

Comment

We have no idea who entered and exited the house during the critical time before the body was discovered. Actually far far before that. We dont even know if JBRs body was even in the basement room until minutes before the discovery.

The crimescene is compromised and this case will never be solved.

The Ramseys remain the prime suspects.

Comment

I completely agree, Mitch.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch Rowe View Post
                        The Ramseys remain the prime suspects
                        except in the real world.

Roy
                        Sink the Bismark

Comment

Or in a 'court of Roy', Corduroy.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                            Or in a 'court of Roy', Corduroy.
                            I like that Tom! I'll get fitted for a robe right quick.

No I was thinking of the only place that matters. The 20th Judicial District in Colorado. You know, on the letterhead.

Roy
                            Sink the Bismark

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
                              I like that Tom! I'll get fitted for a robe right quick.

No I was thinking of the only place that matters. The 20th Judicial District in Colorado. You know, on the letterhead.

Roy
                              Now how is that the only place that matters??? They all have shown how incredibly dumb they all are from the start.

What "evidence" that remains is clear. JBR is dead. More than 80% of crimes against children are perpetrated by a family friend or member.

Until those that fall within that percentage are completely exonerated they will remain prime suspects.

The Ramseys failed to exonerate themselves and its far too late to do so.

Comment

Working...
                              X