No announcement yet.

Jon Benet's Family Exhonerated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While Burke was definitely a "weird" kid, I don't think he did this. He did not have the phsycial strength for it, and the ransom note was definitely an "adult" undertaking...
    Cheers,
    cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Originally posted by cappuccina View Post
      While Burke was definitely a "weird" kid, I don't think he did this. He did not have the phsycial strength for it, and the ransom note was definitely an "adult" undertaking...
      but possibly as part of a cover up?

cheers

Viv

Comment

I don't think so; I think mom was responsible for the crimes, and cover-up and dad may have helped with the coverup. I think mom was doing any additional abusing as well.

The Ramseys were/are (Patsy has passed away, John is still alive) very pathological individuals...
        Cheers,
        cappuccina

Comment

Hi Cappuccina

I can see how Patsy might have got annoyed with JBR whether because of bed wetting or even rebellion against all the pageants. Do you think it was an accident or intentional?

Not at all sure on the abusing.

atb

viv

Comment

I think Patsy "lost it" with JB who would not stay in bed, and Patsy was trying to pack for them to leave on a very early morning plane trip....I think that JB had an accident, and would not go to bed, and Patsy "lost it" and picked up the heavy flashlight (Maglite) and hit her in the had, fracturing her skull. She then did the rest as a cover-up, which is really, really pathological and disturbed.

I think that the (ongoing and final) abuse was related mostly to bedwetting, and the fact that Patsy could not "control" her.

As a parent of two wonderful children, the Ramseys horrify me.
            Cheers,
            cappuccina

Comment

Originally posted by cappuccina View Post
              I think Patsy "lost it" with JB who would not stay in bed, and Patsy was trying to pack for them to leave on a very early morning plane trip....I think that JB had an accident, and would not go to bed, and Patsy "lost it" and picked up the heavy flashlight (Maglite) and hit her in the had, fracturing her skull. She then did the rest as a cover-up, which is really, really pathological and disturbed.

I think that the (ongoing and final) abuse was related mostly to bedwetting, and the fact that Patsy could not "control" her.

As a parent of two wonderful children, the Ramseys horrify me.
              I agree - e.g. I don't see how their behaviour after the tragic events was that of loving parents. Seems they helped clear potential items of evidence from the house, both ensured contact with JBR's body and at best contaminated the scene and an apparent refusal to answer questions for weeks on end do not look good. Add to that the stated opinion of some experts that Patsy wrote the ransom note then it all looks very suspicious.

In your scenario apart from blind loyalty and an attempt to hide from the shame of it all, why do you think John Ramsey supported Patsy?

atb

viv

Comment

I think for the reasons you said, plus he may have had an epiphany that he truly enabled this **** to go on, really...
                Cheers,
                cappuccina

Comment

thanks -

it seems whoever did it will never be convicted - not just because patsy since died. Seems like a very inept investigation all round. I know some might say deliberately so as the ramseys were prominent citizens...

all the best

Viv

Comment

Hi Viv,

I agree with everything you said....It was a terrible miscarriage of justice in many ways...

They could still arrest John for obstruction of justice related to a murder investigation, and "accessory after the fact" but no one has the "balls" to do so...
                    Cheers,
                    cappuccina

Comment

I definitely think it was un-intentional, either Patsy hit her with a lightbulb or something, in a fit of rage, or (a much more fantastic, sick scenario), her father was sexually “light“ abusing her cum asphyxiation-whatnot-games and lost control of the situation, or the brother hit her “accidentally“. There is corroborated evidence by both their parents and by the pediatrician that less than a year before the murder Burke (the brother) “accidentally“ hit her with a golf club in the face, hard enough for Patsy to seek advice for a cosmetic operation – obviously because she was afraid that the scar might remain, obstructing John Benet's “carreer“ as a peagent beauty queen. The cover-up was obviously conducted by the parents.
                      Best regards,
                      Maria

Comment

I was flipping through the channels after work today and saw on Nancy Grace's program that plans are underway for officials to re-interview Jon Benet's brother, whos now 23, about the crime. Has anybody else heard this yet?
                        Jordan

Comment

I hope they ask him to take a poly.
                          This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

sdreid wrote:
                            I hope they ask him to take a poly.

Absolutely agree. We don't even know if he was not involved in the murder of his sister.
                            Best regards,
                            Maria

Comment

Originally posted by ChainzCooper View Post
                              I was flipping through the channels after work today and saw on Nancy Grace's program that plans are underway for officials to re-interview Jon Benet's brother, whos now 23, about the crime. Has anybody else heard this yet?
                              Jordan

hi

saw this link the other day

some rumours persist that Burke refused to answer police questions but I can't see how he would have been allowed to do that

atb

Viv

Comment

He could totally have been able to do that if his dad has provided him with an influential lawyer.
                                Best regards,
                                Maria

Comment

Working...
                                X