X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please see my replies below.

Originally posted by caz View Post

Preposterous, isn't it?

Has anyone provided any evidence that Oswald was manipulated into taking that particular job in the October, so there would be a reasonable chance of him actually being in the right place on the day of the motorcade?

There is evidence that Ruth Paine made sure that Oswald got the job at the TSBD rather than a better-paying job.

This is a major sticking point for me. All this 'impersonation' malarkey would have been for nought if Oswald had no intention of being in Dallas by November. If it was his choice to take that job in the TSBD, just five weeks before the assassination, then it's a slam dunk that he knew what he was doing and what he was planning for JFK's visit.

It was only partly his choice.

Ruth Paine helped him make it.

How could Oswald have been planning for JFK's visit when he did not know until five weeks later that the presidential limousine would pass directly in front of the TSBD?

And why would Oswald have been desperately trying to obtain a Cuban visa two and a half weeks before he knew he would be working at the TSBD and seven a half weeks before he knew that the motorcade would pass the TSBD?

And why would Oswald have dyed his hair blond and made himself look ten years older when the photograph he intended to use for his visa application showed him with dark hair and obviously in his early twenties?

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post
      Please see my replies below.

There is evidence that Ruth Paine made sure that Oswald got the job at the TSBD rather than a better-paying job
      Please provide that evidence. You won’t though, because it doesn’t exist.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I suggest that the conspirators left nothing to chance.
        Yet they left only 3 shell casings on the 6th floor.

Yet they planted an almost pristine one.

Yet they left it to luck that the planter could access the correct stretcher.

Yet they chose Connally’s before they could have known that he didn’t have a bullet inside him still.

Yet they allegedly displayed the wrong rifle to the whole world.

Yet they set up a cover-up at Bethesda but neglected to do so at Parkland.

Yet they allegedly put a gunman on a spot in Dealey Plaza, behind the fence, that was visible from the dozens of cars in the car park, a railway tower, anyone on the Knoll who turned around, and anyone facing the Knoll with a camera or movie camera. Yeah…..they really left nothing to chance.

Yet they chose a fall guy who had been in the military and defected (and so in military and FBI records, and a man whose wife was, according to him, being hassled by the FBI. And not only that the have-their-cake-and-eat-it conspiracy brigade suggest the he was a poor shot and his gun was crap!

Yet they left him roaming around Dallas to get arrested rather than setting up an escape plan that a child could have set up.

And those are only a few of the points that can be made.

Yeah……they left nothing to chance.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

How could Oswald have been planning for JFK's visit when he did not know until five weeks later that the presidential limousine would pass directly in front of the TSBD?
          Oswald wasn’t setting up an intricate conspiracy. He found out that Kennedy was coming which would have left him 3 or 4 days to get the rifle to the TSBD. And he did that by…….FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER…..changing his plans by going to the Paine’s on the Thursday instead of the Friday.

100% proven guilty.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

And why would Oswald have dyed his hair blond and made himself look ten years older when the photograph he intended to use for his visa application showed him with dark hair and obviously in his early twenties?
            It didn’t. You’ve obvious been reading some conspiracist drivel again. The photograph in his visa, found after his arrest and death, had his own photo in it looking exactly as he looked.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

And why would Oswald have been desperately trying to obtain a Cuban visa two and a half weeks before he knew he would be working at the TSBD and seven a half weeks before he knew that the motorcade would pass the TSBD?
              Because he wanted to eventually go back to Russia via Cuba.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Newman also said:

"The President jumped up in his seat."

"He (JFK) was standing up"

"Mrs Kennedy jumped on top of the President."

All of which are clearly wrong based on the photographic evidence.

The photographic evidence also shows Newman was wrong when he said "he was hot in the side of the head".
                Newman admitted that he could have been mistaken at the London Trial. Conspiracy theorists don’t accept errors though Fiver.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

You're assuming shots really were fired from the sixth floor of the TSBD.
                  They were. 17 pathologists including Cyril Wecht said that based on the evidence the two shots could only have come from the rear.

But hey……you know better of course, after all, you know more about the Laws Of Physics than a Nobel Prize winning Experimental Physicist.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Many of the victims in the films to which I refer were shot while kneeling.

What do you say to that?
                    I'd say that if they were standing or kneeling, the ground under them was not moving at the instant they were shot. The force of the bullet was the only thing acting upon them.

The president's motion backward might well have had to do with being in car, which was going along slowly, and then accelerated after the gunshots. Here, we have two forces, the shot and the car's motion.
                    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

The Warren Commission's treatment of evidence both about Jack Ruby's presence at the hospital and Oswald's at the time of Tippit's shooting suggests that where Oswald actually was at the time of the assassination would not have been decisive.
                      More lies. Not errors. Deliberate lies. We know exactly when Oswald arrived at theatre because Janet Postal called the police a matter of seconds after Oswald entered with Johnnie Brewer following. I wish conspiracy theorists would just STOP trying to manipulate the evidence. Brewer, Postal and Burroughs……end of argument.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Is it just a coincidence that Ruby too alleged that others had put him in the position he was in?
                        This has been explained to you but you still have the conspiracy goggles on.

AT ABSOLUTELY NO TIME EVER DID JACK RUBY MENTION BEING A PART OF A CONSPIRACY. HE EVEN SAID SPECIFICALLY….USING WORDS…..IN ENGLISH…..THAT HE WANTED TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TO PROVE THAT HE’D ACTED ALONE AND THAT HIS KILLING OF OSWALD WASN'T PRE-PLANNED AS THE COMMISSION CLEARLY SUSPECTED.

HE TOOK THE LIE DETECTOR AND SAID THAT HE’D ACTED COMPLETELY ALONE AND PASSED……END OF.
                        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Please see my reply below.

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post

The president's motion backward might well have had to do with being in car, which was going along slowly, and then accelerated after the gunshots. Here, we have two forces, the shot and the car's motion.

That argument was once put forward by Edward J Epstein.

The problem with it is that the car did not accelerate until later.

As I pointed out before, at the moment that Kennedy's head exploded, Kellerman was still looking back at him and had not yet made any decision about making the car accelerate.

Comment

What is stupid about believing that a man who had defected to the USSR and had US intelligence connections would make a good candidate to be set up with a job on the Presidential motorcade route and then accused of having murdered the President during his lunch hour?
                            For a start, precisely because of any connections. Why pick a man whose connections could be traced back to the conspirators?

And can you provide the proof, and not hearsay concerning prostitutes or any other such vagaries, but actual proof of Oswald’s connection to the CIA when we now know that the document that had previously been used by CT’s as the ‘proof’ has been exposed as a fake (created by dishonest conspiracy theorists)
                            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Please see my reply below.

That argument was once put forward by Edward J Epstein.

Have you read his book. I’ve got it. Utter bilge.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Please see my reply below.

The problem with it is that the car did not accelerate until later.
                                About a second or two. An entirely natural occurrence considering that Greer had understandable turned around to see what was going on. You continue your character assassination.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X