JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Is there any evidence that supports Wilcott's claims?

We don't know.

Wilcott supplied the names of some of the people at the same station who he claimed knew of Oswald's connection with the CIA and with whom he had discussed the connection.

We don't have any testimony from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

Einstein did not muse about whether a man shot from behind would be propelled backwards.
      Neither was Alvarez. He explained a law of physics. He was talking about the transfer of weight. Does your knowledge and experience qualify you to overrule a Nobel Prize winning Physicist? Please don’t say yes.
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I referred him to the evidence, which is contained in the testimony to which I referred him.
        There’s a lot of nonsense in this case by former this and ex that.

These details are irrelevant. Even if Oswald was a former FBI field agent it still wouldn’t mean that this was relevant to the assassination. You don’t mind quibbling over these pointless peripherals but like the other CT’s on here you cannot answer the larger more serious questions.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Neither was Alvarez. He explained a law of physics. He was talking about the transfer of weight. Does your knowledge and experience qualify you to overrule a Nobel Prize winning Physicist? Please don’t say yes.

What would you say if another physicist expressed a view contrary to that of Alvarez?

Or a medical man?

Or a soldier or mercenary?

Or how about the soldiers who carried out the atrocities in Bucha last year?

Do you think any of them would certify that a person shot from behind falls backwards?

Comment

There’s a lot of nonsense in this case by former this and ex that.

These details are irrelevant. Even if Oswald was a former FBI field agent it still wouldn’t mean that this was relevant to the assassination. You don’t mind quibbling over these pointless peripherals but like the other CT’s on here you cannot answer the larger more serious questions.

It is very relevant.

If Oswald was an intelligence agent whose defection - like his apparent lack of knowledge of the Russian language while in the USSR - was a pretence, then that made him a good candidate for a fall guy in the assassination of President Kennedy.

That is why he mentioned at the same time his defection to the USSR and his being a patsy.

Everything suggests that his adherence to Marxism was a pretence: his favourite television programme as a child was about a man who posed as a communist in order to infiltrate the Communist Party; he could not name his fellow members of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee because there were none; no-one has ever produced the name of a single person who collaborated with Oswald in any left-wing activity.

The key to understanding Oswald is that he was playing a part.

That is why he said everyone would shortly learn his true identity.

Comment

There is plenty of evidence of what happens to people who have been shot in the head from behind.

Unfortunately, the Nazis recorded mass executions of civilians.

In every case, the victims fell forwards.

I am talking about actual evidence, not the musings of a physicist.

Hi PI,

These aren't directly comparable situations though. I imagine there's a few differences between a tense victim standing upright in the full knowledge that they're about to be executed and a person sitting casually in a moving vehicle being shot from a longer range. There's different forces at play.
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

What would you say if another physicist expressed a view contrary to that of Alvarez?

Or a medical man?

Or a soldier or mercenary?

Or how about the soldiers who carried out the atrocities in Bucha last year?

Do you think any of them would certify that a person shot from behind falls backwards?
                I’m not interested. Alvarez isn’t the only expert that’s testified to this but I’m not going to spend ages digging them out now. I certainly recall a military man and weapons expert who said that people flying backward after being shot only happens in the movies.

Physics wins you lose.

Please change the record.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Hi PI,

These aren't directly comparable situations though. I imagine there's a few differences between a tense victim standing upright in the full knowledge that they're about to be executed and a person sitting casually in a moving vehicle being shot from a longer range. There's different forces at play.
                  Good point Al. Especially the ones that are standing on the edge of a pit.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

Hi PI,

Many of the victims in the films to which I refer were shot while kneeling.

What do you say to that?

Comment

Good point Al. Especially the ones that are standing on the edge of a pit.

Can you cite the case of anyone other than (supposedly) President Kennedy who has upon being shot been sent in the opposite direction to the direction of the shot?

Comment

Many of the victims in the films to which I refer were shot while kneeling.

What do you say to that?
                        I'd say you and Herlock were bloody quick on the replies!

Much the same though, standing or kneeling. I'm just saying, Kennedy was sitting relaxed in a moving car, not waiting for the gunshot. It's a different situation, so it can produce a different outcome. That's all really, I'll leave you guys to it.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

It is very relevant.

If Oswald was an intelligence agent whose defection - like his apparent lack of knowledge of the Russian language while in the USSR - was a pretence, then that made him a good candidate for a fall guy in the assassination of President Kennedy.

And the proof that he was a CIA, the memo used on here, has been proven to have been a fake which even CT’s avoid.

That is why he mentioned at the same time his defection to the USSR and his being a patsy.

More selective quote…..he was specifically asked if he’d killed the president….he then said that he’d only been arrested because he’d lived in Russia and that he was a patsy….there can only be one reading of that….he was saying ‘no, I didn’t kill the President, the police have just picked on me because I was in Russia.’

Everything suggests that his adherence to Marxism was a pretence: his favourite television programme as a child was about a man who posed as a communist in order to infiltrate the Communist Party; he could not name his fellow members of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee because there were none; no-one has ever produced the name of a single person who collaborated with Oswald in any left-wing activity.

Your imaginings only.

The key to understanding Oswald is that he was playing a part.

Laughable.

That is why he said everyone would shortly learn his true identity

That’s a complete lie. He didn’t say that at all or anything like it. That’s you ‘interpreting’ again.

You really do come up with some baseless waffle.

Try answering something for a change…..

What do we know that our conspirators aim was according to CT’s? This at least has to be something that we can all agree on? So….

By setting up the sniper’s nest, by planting the rifle and by planting the shells they were clearly trying to prove to everyone that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy after firing 3 shots from the 6th floor of the TSBD…..can we at least agree on that?

We know when Kennedy was shot (just after 12.30)

We know when the bullet (c399) was found in the stretcher at Parkland Hospital by Darrell Tomlinson (around 1.20)

So it was found less than 50 minutes after the assassination by which time no search or investigation had been done and no one knew anything about where the bullets or bullet fragments were and they definitely couldn’t have known how many there were…….surely we can agree on that?

So, I’ll ask 2 questions.

1. As the point is regularly made that a bullet that passed through a body (or bodies) wouldn’t have been ‘almost pristine,’ why would a conspirator have planted a bullet that would cause such doubts to be raised? Why didn’t they simply fire it through an animal carcass before planting it or use some other method of ‘damaging’ it? Could anything have been simpler for a plotter?

2. Even more serious and more telling……why would a conspirator who is part of a plot to prove 3 shots from Oswald (per the shells) have planted a bullet before the rest of the bullets were located (especially when they knew that there was a second gunman) For example, what if they had found a bullet inside Kennedy, one inside Connally and one somewhere inside the car (the upholstery or the bodywork of the car for eg)

The stretcher bullet would have meant that there were at least 4 bullets…..with only 3 shells on the 6th floor……therefore 2 gunman.

Therefore no conspirator could possibly have done this.

Therefore the stretcher bullet could not have been planted by conspirators.

Therefor……No conspiracy​
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I’m not interested. Alvarez isn’t the only expert that’s testified to this but I’m not going to spend ages digging them out now. I certainly recall a military man and weapons expert who said that people flying backward after being shot only happens in the movies.

Physics wins you lose.

Please change the record.

If Kennedy had ended up flat on his face, the Warren Commission Report would have cited it as evidence that Oswald had shot him from behind.

Comment

Can you cite the case of anyone other than (supposedly) President Kennedy who has upon being shot been sent in the opposite direction to the direction of the shot?
                              Will you just shut up about this.

Physics beats waffle.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Will you just shut up about this.

Physics beats waffle.
                                I will not shut up.

We are not talking about something theoretical or hypothetical.

There is, unfortunately, a long history of people being shot in the head.

Many of such shootings are on film and there are many eyewitnesses to such shootings.

You cannot produce any film or witness recollection of a person who had been shot from behind being thrown backwards.

If anyone should shut up, it is you - not I.

Comment

Working...
                                X