Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Hi Herlock,

I spent some hours, on your recommendation, watching the trial of Oswald. I think that Bugliosi led the witnesses far too much, engaged mostly in speculation and tried to bully witnesses into speculating on matters about which they could have had no knowledge. I found the most interesting testimony came from Edwin Lopez.

You will recall that there were two dictabelt recordings and it was claimed that the second disproved the first. That has subsequently been proved to be incorrect. When the sound recording is overlaid and synchronised with the ZP there is a plethora of new information revealed. Of particular interest is the double headshot after frame 312. But I won't attempt to explain here. It is all set out in this Josiah Thompson presentation:

The assassination of President John F. Kennedy remains the greatest American murder mystery, decades after the official report declared Lee Harvey Oswald as ...

It will only take 2 hours to watch, less than I spent on watching the trial.

You seem to think that my position is that Oswald was an innocent bystander. I consider that unlikely. I'm just not certain that his role included pulling a trigger. We now know that he was working with or for the CIA and I wonder if, in that role, he knew he was working for the assassination of JFK (he was heard to speak well of JFK) or if he thought he was involved in another project entirely(it is known that he had a grudge against Connolly). So when the assassination takes place he realises that he is being set up and goes into a mode similar to that portrayed in "Six Days of the Condor".

Cheers, George
    Has something new come up since this piece George which seems to show quite clearly how unreliable the dictabelt recording is?
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Most people are familiar with the Moorman photo, but here is what is claimed to be an image of a gunman. I'm always a bit sceptical about seeing things in what seems to be random mixture of light and dark, but this enlargement is more impressive than most.

It seems to depict a muzzle blast but JFK's head has not been hit, which would mean the bullet is in flight. The bright spot below the muzzle blast is purported to be a badge.
      What's that even bigger white blob, another gunman firing over badgeman's shoulder?

I think you're right to be sceptical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Has something new come up since this piece George which seems to show quite clearly how unreliable the dictabelt recording is?
        Sorry, I forgot to post the link.

While the Kennedy assassination occurred some fifty-eight years ago, the case still galvanizes the American public. There remains a  constant fight  over the release of records pertaining to the assassination from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), QAnon

Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenges View Post

I fall into the camp that believes he was used by rogue CIA handlers (like David Atlee Phillips) along with pissed-off Cuban exiles as a set-up to blame the assassination on Castro. I believe he was outside on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository during the shooting just as Hosty reported Oswald said he was.

JM
          interesting. well what happened then? why didnt castro get blamed? everything seemed to go off with out a hitch if that was the plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

interesting. well what happened then? why didnt castro get blamed? everything seemed to go off with out a hitch if that was the plan.
            Perhaps one possibe reason why was that after the botched bay of pigs invasion , if Castro was seen to be suspected of any involvement, it might have given Johnson a reason to have another legitimate crack at removing him with the whole country's blessing .

Knowing tho Russia had castros back, this would have certainly led to ww3 and he chose to instruct earl Warren it would be better to make it look like the lone nut theory.imo
            'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Six Days of the Condor - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Six_Days_of_the_Con...
              Six Days of the Condor is a thriller novel by American author James Grady, first published in 1974 by W.W. Norton.​

I read the novel before I saw the movie Dave.
              Last edited by GBinOz; 02-13-2023, 11:18 PM.
              Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.​ - LOTR

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. - Bladerunner

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to post the link.

While the Kennedy assassination occurred some fifty-eight years ago, the case still galvanizes the American public. There remains a  constant fight  over the release of records pertaining to the assassination from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), QAnon

Yes, the video addresses this, and is one hour and twenty minutes, not two hours as previously stated by me...Ooops.

Comment

Six Days of the Condor - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Six_Days_of_the_Con...
                  Six Days of the Condor is a thriller novel by American author James Grady, first published in 1974 by W.W. Norton.​

I read the novel before I saw the movie Dave.
                  The movie co-stars Cliff Robertson who played JFK in PT109.
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Yes, the video addresses this, and is one hour and twenty minutes, not two hours as previously stated by me...Ooops.
                    For every pro argument there’s a con argument. I have a tech issue with YT at the moment. Every vid just cuts out as soon as it begins. It might be my iPad. I’ve given up on it.
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post

But if Oswald wasn't the trigger man in the TSBD, who was? And how did he escape the building without being witnessed by any of the witnesses?

PS Six days of the Condor? I thought someone said Day off the Condor earlier...is this a conspiracy?
                      Hi Joshua,

That's a very good question. Baker said he heard shots from the depository and was on his way to the higher floors when he encountered Oswald. Presuming he continued on his way he should have found whoever was still there. There is some discussion about the lifts being operational. I thought I read that there was a power outage but I haven't been able to find that reference. But the floors of the book depository were stacked with books and boxes so I suppose it may not have been have been too difficult to play hide and seek?? Short answer is, I don't know.

Six Days of the Condor was a spy book made into a movie with Robert Redford.

There are a few parallels with Oswald.

Cheers, George

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post

Perhaps one possibe reason why was that after the botched bay of pigs invasion , if Castro was seen to be suspected of any involvement, it might have given Johnson a reason to have another legitimate crack at removing him with the whole country's blessing .

Knowing tho Russia had castros back, this would have certainly led to ww3 and he chose to instruct earl Warren it would be better to make it look like the lone nut theory.imo
                        got it thanks! did he also instruct the dallas police and fbi also to come to this conclusion?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Abby Normal;n803999]

got it thanks! did he also instruct the dallas police and fbi also to come to this conclusion?

Not personally.
                          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• [QUOTE=FISHY1118;n804000]
                            Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

Not personally.
                            Probably via the deputy Attorney General:

Click image for larger version

Name:	AAG.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	255.4 KB
ID:	804004

Comment

• It’s important to note that no one reported seeing any unknown person in the TSBD either before or after the shots were fired. This doesn’t mean that it was impossible for anyone to have sneaked inside of course and we have to accept that not every employee would necessarily have known all other employees, however that person would have to have been considered very lucky to have got in and out unnoticed. Especially after the shots had been fired and a policeman had immediately searched the building leaving employees at least aware of the possibility that the shots had come from their building which would have meant that the assassin was very probably still inside the building. We also have to ask about the extent of Baker’s search? Did he not search the floors and look behind boxes? If there’s evidence that he didn’t do this then he was certainly at fault. Surely he wouldn’t have ignored the fact that there were stacks of boxes for anyone to hide behind?

This alone makes a different gunman unlikely imo but I would further ask, if Oswald wasn’t the shooter but only bought the weapon to the TSBD, why didn’t he make himself visible and heard in the lunchroom at the time that the shots were fired? Or even better, why didn’t he watch motorcade from the front door with other employees giving himself a cast iron alibi?

This would hardly have been genius level planning. It’s page one in the criminal’s handbook…..if possible create an alibi. Oswald, if innocent, couldn’t have failed to have done so if he was innocent. The fact that he didn’t combined with the fact that he can’t be placed away from the 6th floor at the time of the shots just before he fled the scene scream loudly of ‘guilty’ to me.
                              Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 02-14-2023, 09:59 AM.
                              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

It’s important to note that no one reported seeing any unknown person in the TSBD either before or after the shots were fired. This doesn’t mean that it was impossible for anyone to have sneaked inside of course and we have to accept that not every employee would necessarily have known all other employees, however that person would have to have been considered very lucky to have got in and out unnoticed. Especially after the shots had been fired and a policeman had immediately searched the building leaving employees at least aware of the possibility that the shots had come from their building which would have meant that the assassin was very probably still inside the building. We also have to ask about the extent of Baker’s search? Did he not search the floors and look behind boxes? If there’s evidence that he didn’t do this then he was certainly at fault. Surely he wouldn’t have ignored the fact that there were stacks of boxes for anyone to hide behind?

This alone makes a different gunman unlikely imo but I would further ask, if Oswald wasn’t the shooter but only bought the weapon to the TSBD, why didn’t he make himself visible and heard in the lunchroom at the time that the shots were fired? Or even better, why didn’t he watch motorcade from the front door with other employees giving himself a cast iron alibi?

This would hardly have been genius level planning. It’s page one in the criminal’s handbook…..if possible create an alibi. Oswald, if innocent, couldn’t have failed to have done so if he was innocent. The fact that he didn’t combined with the fact that he can’t be placed away from the 6th floor at the time of the shots just before he fled the scene scream loudly of ‘guilty’ to me.
                                As per the WC Report it looks like Baker didn’t really search the floors as he’d believed that the shots came from the roof so he just headed straight there and back.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X