JFK Assassination Documents to be released this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

The final report said: "A bullet had entered the base of the back of his neck slightly to the right of his spine."

There is plenty of evidence as to where that wound was located, including eyewitness evidence and the official autopsy diagrams.

Where is the evidence that that bullet entered the base of the back of Kennedy's neck?

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

There is plenty of evidence as to where that wound was located, including eyewitness evidence and the official autopsy diagrams.

Where is the evidence that that bullet entered the base of the back of Kennedy's neck?
      There is no evidence that bullet entered the base of the back of Kennedy's neck. The actual evidence was adjusted to accommodate the single bullet theory.
      They are not long, the days of wine and roses:
      Out of a misty dream
      Our path emerges for a while, then closes
      Within a dream.
      Ernest Dowson - Vitae Summa Brevis​

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

I am glad you mentioned the laws of physics because I would like to know how a bullet entering a person's upper back, about six inches below the neckline, at a downwards angle, could then go on to exit the front of his throat.
        No one is claiming that is what happened. Please stop misrepresenting the position of people who disagree with you.
        "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

No one is claiming that is what happened. Please stop misrepresenting the position of people who disagree with you.

I am quite sure that I did not misrepresent anything.

I refer you to the question I posed in # 2656:

Where is the evidence that that bullet entered the base of the back of Kennedy's neck?​

Comment

Working...
          X