Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Fishy, and other fellow conspiracy nuts,

There is some interesting conjecture on the throat shot here:

Gil Jesus' examination of Zapruder Frames 225-237 and his conclusion that Kennedy's actions together with the physical evidence indicate that a bullet entere...

On the theme that the throat shot came from the front, through the windscreen, from the vicinity of the south knoll, there is some interesting facts on the "pickup man" in the Cancellare photo who fails to be seen in the Zapruder film, starting at about the 25 min mark:

Even this film has noticeable cuts and bruises. Our adversary will never stop diligently laboring to prevent us from learning the truth.Watching the tremendo...

Some more on the Cancellare film here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXwObEPcuRk&ab_channel=TheJFKAssassination Audit

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	342
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	812162
    Question to be answered: For what reason would anyone take the trouble to edit the pickup man out of the ZP?

Finally, this video is a bit longer but is chock full of interesting information:

To follow Bart Kamp's JFK Assassination channel please go to https://www.youtube.com/@lonegunman8158To purchase his book from Amazon go to:https://www.amazon...

Cheers, George
    Last edited by GBinOz; 07-01-2023, 04:40 AM.
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.​ - LOTR

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. - Bladerunner

​Disagreeing doesn't have to be disagreeable - Jeff Hamm

Comment

• Hi George, Welcome back to this topic, i look forward to watching these videos later on tonight .Im sure they will be of much interest and no doubt show an abundance of evidence thats contradicts the Warren Commission .......Againnnnn
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
        Hi George, Welcome back to this topic, i look forward to watching these videos later on tonight .Im sure they will be of much interest and no doubt show an abundance of evidence thats contradicts the Warren Commission .......Againnnnn
        Hi Fishy,

Hope you enjoy the videos. Keep in mind that the WC's brief was to convince the American public that the assassination was the work of a lone nut, and to suppress all evidence that contradicted that notion. Quite a task, and they succeeded with only 25% of the population.

This is a another video that I enjoy, but it's 2 1/2 hours long:

Description#JFK #PRESIDENT #KENNEDY #ASSASSINATED #ASSASSINATION The Wizard of Oswald: JFK Assassination Documentary (2013)

Good for filling the lunch and tea breaks in the Ashes.

Cheers, George

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post

Hi Fishy,

Hope you enjoy the videos. Keep in mind that the WC's brief was to convince the American public that the assassination was the work of a lone nut, and to suppress all evidence that contradicted that notion. Quite a task, and they succeeded with only 25% of the population.

This is a another video that I enjoy, but it's 2 1/2 hours long:

Description#JFK #PRESIDENT #KENNEDY #ASSASSINATED #ASSASSINATION The Wizard of Oswald: JFK Assassination Documentary (2013)

Good for filling the lunch and tea breaks in the Ashes.

Cheers, George
          Exacly that George , Lets not for get either that it was LBJ instructions that a lone gunman be the ''Only'' outcome of the findings.
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

#2638 post on the topic and you've managed to learn nothing .

What is post# 2638 supposed to teach me Fishy? It’s simply your take on things which involves your consistent refusal to answer specific questions by your usual tactic of claiming that they have been answered when they haven’t.

Not surprised really after that poor taste post of yours #2635

A senseless insulting mock and dig at others for their opinions which they've backed up with countless and abundance of evidence on a serious topic, and all you've done is come back from your extended well earn break no doubt with more of the same nonsense that got you booted in the first place. Shameful.

I see that you are continuing with the same old victim tactic that you and George were so consistent with previously Fishy in your “well we can’t answer the questions so let’s repeatedly attempt to get Herlock removed from the thread” tactic whilst you, George and Cobalt continued to do exactly what you accuse me of doing. You’ve also, more than once, mentioned my ‘absence’ when you know that I can’t and won’t discuss it. Its a standard way of avoiding questions that you and others have no (and never had) any meaningful responses to and it’s pretty much rendered this thread redundant. I didn’t write that piece, it is a comic strip in a humorous magazine read by millions. People with a sense of humour would accept this and not fall into ‘poor little me’ mode.

I’ll make you happy though Fishy as I think that I’ve about had enough of wasting time on this thread (btw it’s noticeable how virtually no one posted whilst I was away but now I’m back it’s ‘hey presto’ and here they are. Did they lose interest in the subject over the last couple of months or was it because they didn’t have me to have their little digs at?

It really is impossible to discuss this subject sensibly and I’m sorry to say that here, as is the general rule, it’s the fault of those that are obsessed with conspiracy. Sadly there’s more than an element of truth to that cartoon strip as anyone who has read Garrison will understand.

I wonder how ripper discussions would fare if they went like this - q. “what about the memorandum?” a. “forgery.” q. “what about Cadosch’s inquest testimony?” a. “faked.” q. how did the killer avoid police beats?” a. “what if he was psychic?” q. “what about Long seeing a woman that she said was Chapman?” a. “a planted imposter to confuse the police.”

These are the kinds of arguments and the standard of response that we have to put up with in this case. If it doesn’t fit a version of events scream ‘fake!’ or ‘forgery!’ It’s more than a little embarrassing and has infected the subject virtually from November 22nd 1963. And conspiracy theorists wonder why they get mocked world wide. The reason why the majority go for conspiracy is twofold. First, the majority of people just aren’t interested enough to examine the case properly and with reason, and second, conspiracy makes people feel cleverer. That they know something that mere mortals don’t. It’s a desperately sad state of affairs. Look at Trump, look anywhere in the world and read about the mad theories that abound that people swallow hook, line and sinker. We now even have to have books by serious people instructing people on how to cope with conspiracy theories with logic and reason. More people should read them.

There hasn’t been a single response to my properly researched post which debunks PI’s silly claim that Oswald couldn’t have killed Tippit within the time frame (as the police radio logs and other facts prove). Not a single comment on my properly researched debunking of the silly ‘wallet’ theory post or the even sillier Darryl Click post or the barking mad Roscoe White story that even the majority of other conspiracy theorists reject. Not one response on my rebuttal of George’s rather strange suggestion that shots could have come from the overpass when there were 11 men on there who saw and heard nothing (they were probably all CIA plants of course) No response from George on my proof that other people mention their being railway carriages in the area behind the picket fence. Something that he’s continually mocked as an avoidance tactic. No proper response from PI on the Parkland doctors where he claimed that they all backed up a shot from the front when they clearly didn’t (his tactic was to focus on one Doctor who altered his opinion in the light of new information.) And when a non-conspiracy witness changes his mind just after the event it’s a lie of course but when CT witnesses suddenly ‘remember’ something years later (or after speaking to Mark Lane) it’s perfectly fine! And never a comment on the long list of witness that CT’s rely who have been conclusively proven as liars. Too many to name here.

No meaningful response on why a group of high level conspirators would completely ignore a childishly obvious plan with almost no chance of failure and that would have left no trail of evidence in favour of the most complex plot in the history of the world involving hundreds of people and requiring fakes and forgeries, lookalikes that look nothing like the person that they’re supposed to look like, hundreds of corrupt officials, corrupt autopsies (whilst taking no precautions at all at Parkland of course) and a massive corrupt investigation with not one single, believable person letting anything slip or spilling the beans. Then there’s the sickening lie that Ruby wanted to speak about being part of a conspiracy when every single word printed by Ruby, without fail, proves the exact opposite….that he was desperate to prove that he wasn’t a part of a Jewish conspiracy. No sensible person would countenance this for a single second but we get excuse after excuse after excuse to justify this insanity. Not to mention of course the obvious question why they would place a gunman at the stupidest, easiest to discover location imaginable (the Knoll- which was directly in front of a Police car park would you believe) Not to mention their own magic bullet(s) which not only turn corners but vanish into thin air!

Then there was the release of documents which would undoubtedly prove conspiracy……..none found as we speak.

The alleged JFK ‘conspiracy’ is like a silly story written by a child which adults have looked at and tried to legitimise and then exaggerate with invented evidence and preposterous, unbelievable ideas. We can’t progress though. People are too deeply invested and ingrained in this silliness. The truth is obscured by an ever growing forest of more and more frantic imaginings,silliness and distortions. Its a case where proven liars like Mark Lane, Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone are raised close to sainthood by conspiracy enthusiasts and liars like Roger Craig and Beverly Oliver are trundled out as if they are Einstein at a physics conference. Just look at the bookshelves…look at the titles. Book after book of increasingly bizarre tosh. Unmitigated drivel.

Carry on….you’re welcome to it. You can be happy that you no longer have to make excuses for not answering the important questions. You can manipulate evidence, re-invent science and reconstruct logic, reason and common sense with contentment. It will make you feel good at least. Perhaps you can now look into the Loch Ness monster/alien angle.
            Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 07-01-2023, 11:06 AM.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Same old Herlock post [ long , pointless and repetative ] , nothing to see here folks, only the fact that you have and will always dismiss and mock evidence to that which you cant explain .

Which is all that contradicts the WC fantasy .

For the sake of the tHread ill try and keep my responses to just a few lines, the long drawn out ones frankly bore the hell out of me .

Comment

• Originally posted by GBinOz View Post
                Hi Fishy, and other fellow conspiracy nuts,

There is some interesting conjecture on the throat shot here:

Gil Jesus' examination of Zapruder Frames 225-237 and his conclusion that Kennedy's actions together with the physical evidence indicate that a bullet entere...

On the theme that the throat shot came from the front, through the windscreen, from the vicinity of the south knoll, there is some interesting facts on the "pickup man" in the Cancellare photo who fails to be seen in the Zapruder film, starting at about the 25 min mark:

Even this film has noticeable cuts and bruises. Our adversary will never stop diligently laboring to prevent us from learning the truth.Watching the tremendo...

Some more on the Cancellare film here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXwObEPcuRk&ab_channel=TheJFKAssassination Audit

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	342
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	812162
                Question to be answered: For what reason would anyone take the trouble to edit the pickup man out of the ZP?

Finally, this video is a bit longer but is chock full of interesting information:

To follow Bart Kamp's JFK Assassination channel please go to https://www.youtube.com/@lonegunman8158To purchase his book from Amazon go to:https://www.amazon...

Cheers, George

Hi George just fininshed the video '' The Great Zupruder film hoax . Brilliant find mate, this really is the starting point where the W.C findings come tumbling down . When you have multiple witnesses testifying to the contrary of what they saw and heard on the day ,its shameful the WC went to such lengths to conceal the truth.

Comment

• Were back on the ''everyone lied , were mistaken , were complete idiots , or never existed'' train again i see .

Yes folks all 100 or so of them, what are the chances of that !!!!!

Comment

Were back on the ''everyone lied , were mistaken , were complete idiots , or never existed'' train again i see .

Yes folks all 100 or so of them, what are the chances of that !!!!!
                    Back on? That has always been the position you and other conspiracy theorists - everyone but Oswald was lying - his wife, his coworkers, the Dallas police, the doctors, the FBI, the CIA, the Post Office, the Warren Commission, and all those civilian witnesses with no ties to any of those groups. You also dismiss most or all of the physical evidence and in many cases the laws of physics.
                    "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

For the sake of the tHread ill try and keep my responses to just a few lines, the long drawn out ones frankly bore the hell out of me .
                      You have a problem reading Herlock's less than a page post.

And no problem with GB's nearly three hours of garbage videos that he linked.

Your double standard is noted.
                      "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• "And I asked him where it was located. I asked him, 'was it below the Adam's apple?' And he said, yes it was in the midline, in the front of the neck, below the Adam's apple. And he said three times that it was an entrance wound from the front."

(journalist Connie Kritzberg, recalling her telephone interview of doctor Malcolm Perry about two hours after the assassination, in which she asked him about the president's throat wound).

That is what doctor Malcolm Perry really thought until Warren Commission counsel got to work on him.
                        Last edited by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1; 07-01-2023, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Placing a gunman in an area where police officers parked their cars might seem a foolish thing to do on first sight. But on reflection it may be an indication of some rather smart thinking.
                          Do we know if all the cars in that area were accounted for and fully searched by police after the shots?

Comment

• We have decided to re-open this thread. Posters are advised that as this is NOT a JTR thread, the value that it adds to the boards overall is minimal. The prohibition on Personal Attacks is going to be EMPHATICALLY enforced. Should you violate it, you will not only receive an immediate suspension from posting from Casebook entirely, you will be prohibited from ANY further discussion on the JFK thread. This is a one, and you're done, situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

You also dismiss most or all of the physical evidence and in many cases the laws of physics.
                              I am glad you mentioned the laws of physics because I would like to know how a bullet entering a person's upper back, about six inches below the neckline, at a downwards angle, could then go on to exit the front of his throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR 1 View Post

I am glad you mentioned the laws of physics because I would like to know how a bullet entering a person's upper back, about six inches below the neckline, at a downwards angle, could then go on to exit the front of his throat.
                                As a member of the Warren Commission that investigated the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Gerald R. Ford suggested that the panel change its initial description of the bullet wound in Kennedy's back to place it higher up in his body.

Ford's handwritten editing, revealed in papers kept by the commission's general counsel, was accepted with a slight change.

The initial draft of the report stated: "A bullet had entered his {Kennedy's} back at a point slightly below the shoulder to the right of the spine."

Ford wanted it to read: "A bullet had entered the back of his neck slightly to the right of the spine."

The final report said: "A bullet had entered the base of the back of his neck slightly to the right of his spine."

Ford said that the change was intended to clarify meaning, not alter history.

Apparently, the truth can be "adjusted".

Cheers, George
                                Last edited by GBinOz; 11-14-2023, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X