Some works of art, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing..

Suz, exactly what Ally suggested; go to your Flickr site, right click on whichever image you wish to post. In the Casebook Forums reply box, click on the yellow icon with 'mountains' second from the right, C&P image URL, and bingo.

Or, you can direct link to your Flickr site.. for example:

Explore Dan Hollifield’s 455 photos on Flickr!

xx
    Last edited by Lyn; 10-26-2008, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Gawd-
      Try http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzndids/

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Clumsy but hey!!!! Cheers chaps
      It seems I can add stuff to this- God am a daft old bag!! Oh well just wanted to get these few up!
      (So to speak!)

Suz xxx
      Last edited by Suzi; 10-26-2008, 08:48 PM.
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
        Suzi,

Magpie is using Flickr. PM him and ask him where to find the photo location on flickr to get the image address. You may need to right click on the image and look under properties. I don't use flickr so I don't know how to find the image address on it.

Just for everyone's reference.

First, you have to be signed in to Flikr.

1) Click on the photo you want to post. It will display a page with the photo and a toolbar along the top.

2) Click on the toolbar icon that says (something like) "Show all sizes". A similar page will come up the largest version of your photo--there will be several hyperlinks at the top that say "Square", "Thumbnail" "Small" "medium" or "large" (be forewarned that the difference between "Medium" and "Large" is very noticeable, for some reason.

3) Whatever size you pick, there will be two boxes at the bottom with funky HTML code in them. The first is embedding code--IGNORE THIS. The second is "direct URL" code (looks just like a web address). This is the one you want.

4) Copy and paste the "direct URL" code into the "insert image" box on caseboook, as previously described. That's about it: Bob's your uncle and Fanny's a rude word
        Last edited by Magpie; 10-27-2008, 02:02 PM.
        “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• Cheers Mags- Will have a twiddle when I've got a spare few hours!
          Suz x

Comment

• No problem, Suzi!

Here's tonight's efforts:

Comment

• Lovely Mags-
              Resisting the urge for a caption here!!

Suz x

Comment

• Angel On The Bridge

It's been a somewhat productive evening:

For the full-sized version you'll have to visit my flickr stream

Comment

• Hello Magpie!

You've done the same thing as Francisco Goya;

When he did a painting of the same girl as a good one and as a naughty one, so you with this kid...

All the best
                  Jukka
                  "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

• Hi Jukka.

Well, that would pretty aptly describe the little bugger in question

Comment

• I love the previous - Good and Bad. Isn't it amazing what you can do with photos ?! I love it.

Here are mine:

Last edited by Blackkat; 11-12-2008, 07:46 PM.
                      "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Hello you all!

Your works inspired me to try for the first time with paint on this subject, named "Mary's Court".

Any views about this piece?!

All the best
                        Jukka
                        Attached Files
                        "When I know all about everything, I am old. And it's a very, very long way to go!"

Comment

• I rather like it-- reminds me a bit of early Rocky Horror posters! But-- that isn't why I like it. Hmmm. May take a 'stab' at posting some of my work...

Comment

• Hello Lady G!

Just go ahead!

All the best
                            Jukka

Comment

• Jukka, I think you've painted the walls and windows of Mary's room just the way I imagined them to be. It's brilliant, Jukka.

Comment

• Yoikes. Can't seem to load 'em-- I don't use Flickr-- have my own storage but yet to figure out a path. 2 paintings up on eBay at the moment, if anyone searches routinely-- will try to work out a way to post work w/o having to set up ebay link! Ta for now!

Comment

Working...
                                X