Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just gets better and better!

Hi all-
    Today I recieved the catalogue from Linda Sutton-a lovely lady!! The odd thing is that the original Google image I found which let's be honest bore more than a passing resemblance to MJK was printed on Google in reverse!!! As you can see from the catalogue....it's the right way round!!! How brilliant is this!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Linda1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	653842

Name:	Linda2.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	653843

Soul mate I say!!!

Cheers Linda!!

Suzi x
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Baphy's playing the piano!

PHILIP
      Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

• AKA Anubis!!! isn't it wonderful though!!! Frip- do you want a copy?
        Suzi x
        check out www.Lindasutton.com wonderful wonderful work!
        Last edited by Suzi; 05-24-2008, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• The cats featured in Linda's work are Naples (a British cream...the biggun) and Siena the kitten (at the time) Awwwww she says she put 'em in=== because she wanted to....fair enough 'eh

Comment

• Where were we......

Great pics etc etc but where were we?

Name:	DIDcom.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	653848

Name:	fred.gif
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	653849

Comment

• Morning Suzi, Fellow cat people,

A bit of cat nonsense for you here...

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I reckon the "Diary of Tama, the Station Master" will quickly be proved a shabby modern hoax. No cat I've ever known would soil his paws trying to write a diary.

Love,

Caz
              X
              Last edited by caz; 05-28-2008, 10:44 AM.
              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Hi Suzi,

We have a pair of nesting robins in the garden and they have the patience of saints with our cat, Basil, insisting on parking himself on the patio. I keep picking him up and bringing him in but he just goes back out again, oblivious to the fact that he is buggering up their busy feeding routine. They are using one of hubby's plant pots behind the ivy on our fence for their young brood.

Basil just about managed to chase a squirrel off the patio this morning, albeit at a snail's pace. I don't think he's right in the head. We used to have a ginger cat, Stanley, who would have been making his way through the Two Ronnies' Complete Robin menu by now, with a Squirrel Surprise chaser...

Love,

Caz
                X

Comment

• Hi Caz!-

Blimey! what a story 'eh of the cat in the George Chapman cap!!! Was slightly disturbed by the line that said 'passengers touch her all over the place!!' Hmmmmmmmm her revenge will be swift and terrible I say!!

Was Mike Barrett last heard of working in Japan???

We've got a pair of amazingly efficient blackbirds nesting outside our back door....They've got it right...Mrs B sends him out fossiking (sp!)for worms or whatever, especially after hubby has had the strimmer out(!) and you can hear her giving him seven when he arrives back in the nest not having fossiked the right sort!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Nature 'eh!

Suz xxx
                  Last edited by Suzi; 05-28-2008, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post

Mrs B sends him out fossiking (sp!)for worms or whatever, especially after hubby has had the strimmer out(!) and you can hear her giving him seven when he arrives back in the nest not having fossiked the right sort!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    Nature 'eh!

Suz xxx
                    Wonderful image there. Yeah, nature. A few weeks back I had a similar 'Fast Show' experience when I sent Mr M out for spuds. When he arrived back I asked: "Did you get the spuds?" and he said (and this is no word of a lie) "No, I forgot. But I did get Basil a cat tent".

So now we have a small dark green tent thingy by the French windows, which Basil sits in very occasionally when he thinks nobody is looking, so they won't take the p out of him or try to cart him off to the vet in it.

I may as well have married a blackbird (that sounds frightfully un-PC, doesn't it? )

Love,

Caz
                    X

Comment

• Hi Caz
                      He heeeeeeeeeeeee OK my first reply to the mog-tent situation- would be OK you bought it- you sit in it -Poor Basil!!!........I mean someone may see him in it!!!!Oooooooooh the shame!!!!

Heee hee -aren't they wonderously 'inventive' when they can't find what they were sent out fossiking for in the first place!!!...Must admit the green cat tent takes some beating!!!- I'd have settled for a bottle of Bombay Sapphire and sod the spuds tho!

He he I think we did marry blackbirds.......at least they're inventive-albeit not always in the right places at the right times he he!!-- Must grab mi coat and go and get some spuds...[!!!].....(and take mi' plates back- you never know who you'll see on the way!!) Heeeeeee!

I think we're the only two people on the planet who still say 'fraffly' !

Suz x
                      Last edited by Suzi; 05-29-2008, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• I think the Dids thread needs a pic of Basil 'wearing' his tent!!!

How exactly does a girl spell 'fossiking'??

Suz xxx
                        Last edited by Suzi; 05-29-2008, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• Hi Suzi,

I'll try to sort it - we have pics, it's just a case of asking hubby to reduce a goodun and email it to me. (So I can now expect a large one of something else entirely. )

Poor Basil will never live this down.

Love,

Caz
                          X

Comment

• He he Basil- Blessim'....'I mentioned the Tent but I think I got away with it......'

Blimey- Dont ask hubby to 'reduce a goodun' for Gawd's sake!!!

Off to mi' little green tent me............ Half Term ending all too soon!!!.............Too fraffly soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Suz xxxxx

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tent2.jpg
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	653894 Like this??????

Name:	tent2.jpg
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	653894 Don't we just need one of these anyway!!!!

Right Tent time me!!!!!

Suz xxxx
                              Attached Files

Comment

• What! No skeeter screen or privacy flaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X