No announcement yet.

Dids thread Mk.III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is weird and quite frankly just asking for trouble...

Dragon Wings products can be purchased on this website or in stores at seasonal Renaissance Festivals in Arizona, Texas (Scarborough Faire) and Maryland. Exquisite Hats, Feather Barrettes, Hat Pins, Fans, Masks and more. Custom order accessories to match your existing Ren Fest, Fantasy, or period costuming.

Roll up the lino, Mother. We're raising Behemoth tonight!

Comment

• Too right it is!! he he love the bit about dogs,cats and LLAMAS!!!......Hmmmmmm wonder if they 'train' giraffes!!!!!

Suz x
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzi View Post
        Hi Ravenstone- What's the latest on the Boots v Mum contest???? xxxx
        Well, Boots is still scared of her. She hisses at Monty, who gives her a very peculiar look, as though he's saying "What? I never did nuffink!!!" and then he stalks away looking most upset. But then they did have a bit of a kiss earlier, so I think it's more like a Doris Day and Rock Hudson film where she's pretending to hate him, but his calm gentlemanly ways are winning her over......

Rommel is still around. I actually made an appointment to take her to the vets tonight, because she had a very bad weekend. But then she perked up considerably yesterday, so I cancelled it. I can't bring myself to have her put down until I'm sure she's had enough. I'm trying to bung her up with Immodium now. Immodium isn't good for her, but then neither is a pancreatic disorder. I reckon if we can slow things down enough for food to stay in her long enough for her to get some actual nutrition, then it's not a bad thing.

Boots is very cautious around Bodie. He doesn't seem to like to be in the same room as her! She's such a tiny little thing as well. And she talks almost constantly.
        Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence. The third time, it's enemy action.

Comment

• Gawd that is sooooooooo sad...hang in there I say God hon hang in there...and....hang in there Rommel!!!!

Just to bed me have had two days without a car and being driven in by hubby (Bloody nightmare!!) Got mi old girl back today and will toddle in tommorrow (or whatever!!) ....totally knackered now so to zzzzzzzz me to finish the latest Pratchett (Making Money- dear old Moist!!!) 4 pages to go!!!!

MEGA hugs to te gang................made me cry re dear old Rommel...........mega fur hug/rub...and cuddle

Reading at the same time---well in and out (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Julian Clary's Murder Most Fab- interesting stuff.............!!!!!!!!!!! makes you wonder about Julian's depression and all the other stuff that went on.....quite funny in parts (!!) though...actually quite titilating at times!!!!
          Last edited by Suzi; 07-16-2008, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• You'd love Rommel. She sits on your shoulders, draped around your neck. She sings very loudly! But it's not a normal 'purrrr' noise. It's exactly like a Tribble. A burbling purring noise, like blowing bubbles in thick milkshake! She likes having between her toes tickled; it makes her spread her toes wide.

She used to weigh 5.5kg. When the vet weighed her last just after Christmas, she weighed about 4.2kg. She probably weighs about 2kg now. You can barely feel her when she's on your shoulders. Trouble is, she has a tendency to messy feet (ahem) lately, so you have to be very careful. Very careful.

She's got an incredibly pretty little face, with big round eyes, and ragged ears. We think someone snipped her ears when she was a kitten, maybe to differentiate her from Monty, because they are very similar in colour, and they were once very similar in size.

Once is happenstance; twice is coincidence. The third time, it's enemy action.

Comment

• Ninja Cats-The Evidence

How could a 7 week onld kitten survive a 244 mile trip in a coaches engine bay? Ninja traits of course!
              This is one of the top stories from Hull today (yep, it's a slow news day)

Gulliver the kitten went for a cat nap in Scotland and work up in Hull.
              The seven-week-old ginger tom climbed into the engine compartment of a coach in Arrochar, near Glasgow, for a bit of warmth and ended up hitching a 244-mile lift to Hull.
              Surprised engine mechanic Daniel Parnel, 27, found the cat on Sunday after the National Holidays coach returned to Anlaby from a weekend trip to Scotland.
              He said: “I went to clean the radiators on the coach.
              “I opened up the panel and I saw there was something sitting on the radiator.
              “I thought it was a rat or a squirrel at first because of the colour.
              “When I grabbed it I realised it was a kitten.
              “I put it in a box and took it home.
              Mr Parnel decided to keep the kitten and named him Gulliver.
              He said: “I took him to the vets on Monday to have him checked out.
              They said apart from having ear mites he's perfectly healthy.
              “He was so cute I had to keep him.
              “Apparently there are a lot of feral cats in Arrochar.
              “The most likely thing to have happened is he will have been attracted to the heat of the engine, gone to sleep on the radiator and been driven away.
              “He hasn't done badly getting to Hull. It gets really hot in there.”
              “I named him Gulliver because of his travels.”

Get the latest news from Hull and around the UK. Breaking news & headlines, live blogs, video, pictures and in-depth comment & analysis from Hull Live news team.

"Work" up in Hull, actually means Woke up in Hull! It is slang which has somehow worked it's way into the Newspaper!
              Regards Mike

Comment

• Hi all got some great Didlios Greek cat pics but can I post 'em can I ****!
                :/

Suz xxx

Comment

• Behold Didlios!!!!!!!!!!! (Well I live in hope!)
                  [ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	didlios 003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	654654[/ATTACH]

LOL Heaven 'eh!!!! Poor little mite..........

Da da da da da da da da BAT CAT!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Well you get the gist------------ Bloody hell don't you LOVE technology!!! The devil took mi old camera away I swear it! hehe!!! or anyone else that's seen me with it!! Anyway had to buy a new one in Rome before the mega tanty came on and now cant work how to do the 2 second pic taken on the boards thingy- huge sigh of relief all round!!
                    LOL

Suz xx
                    Last edited by Suzi; 08-20-2008, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• That's Did LIOS Lyn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hi Suzi, I replied to your post somewhere.
                        About this darn black and white tabby tomcat.
                        It has adopted me. What can we do?
                        Can I mail it to you?

Comment

• Yep! bung him in a jiffy bag!!!
                          Suz x

Comment

• Gorgeous Paddy!!!
                            My first thought was who put him in there---my second was who's going to get the bugger out!!! OK I'll sit on the grass!

Suz x

Comment

• Keep the Dids Thread Going 'eh!

Just a word from Dids...Daren't post a pic- but just imagine a pic of Dids 'eh and

Suz x

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Mike2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	654777 Hey anyone seen these that were talked about on Radio 4 today...Mike Read making 'sculptures' out of serious sweets!!!! PROPER sweets!!! Great arent they Go to Mike Read on Google
                                He he great shame he was a crap DJ
                                Dear Gawd I am sooooooo tempted to do the murder scenes with those fireman's hoses hehe and the odd pineapple cube!!! Desparatey crushing the urge me!!

Suzi x
                                Last edited by Suzi; 09-06-2008, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X