Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do I ask about/how to get..my new subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Hook
    replied
    Originally posted by rbaynton View Post
    Thanks Cap'n
    I have tried the latter, but to be fair it was only 2 or 3 days ago & I am sure that he has other things on his plate! - I will try the contact@ripperologist.info as well though. Thanks
    Hello Roger,

I sent Adam an email about this but if he hasn't contacted you must be for some reason. I haven't had a reply from him either but I'll keep trying. In the meantime, Coral's advice, as usual, is sound.

Best regards,
    Eduardo

Leave a comment:

• coral
    replied
    Yes Roger- they were the good old days - and nice of you to remember me. Sticking stamps on envelopes was my speciality!! No easy option of just clicking a button.

Coral
    Last edited by coral; 01-17-2010, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rbaynton
    replied
    Originally posted by coral View Post
    Hi Roger

Try sending Adam a PM through the Casebook.

His user name is AdamNeilWood

That might help.

Coral
    Thanks Coral - As I recall it when I was previously a subscriber, you had the dubious honour of dealing with distribution .....

Leave a comment:

• coral
    replied
    Hi Roger

Try sending Adam a PM through the Casebook.

His user name is AdamNeilWood

That might help.

Coral

Leave a comment:

• rbaynton
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Hi rbaynton,

The best thing is to email contact@ripperologist.info or Adam Wood at adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk. Either one should do the trick. I'll let him know there's a returning subscriber.

Cheers
    Hook
    Thanks Cap'n
    I have tried the latter, but to be fair it was only 2 or 3 days ago & I am sure that he has other things on his plate! - I will try the contact@ripperologist.info as well though. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Captain Hook
    replied
    Hi rbaynton,

The best thing is to email contact@ripperologist.info or Adam Wood at adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk. Either one should do the trick. I'll let him know there's a returning subscriber.

Cheers
    Hook

Leave a comment:

• rbaynton
    replied
    OK I know I'm daft but HELP!

Originally posted by JennyL View Post
    Thanks very much, Don!

-JennyL
    I am probably being remarkably silly but I am having real difficulty finding the site to reactivate my subscription to Ripperologist magazine. I was a subscriber but let it lapse a few years ago when it went digital. Not BECAUSE of that but as I was off doing other things
    I've googled (such a 20th century verb I know - but I AM very old) like mad but I keep on ending up at http://www.ripperologist.biz/login.asp which has a link for subscriber login which dosen't seem to lead anywhere!
    I'm actually quite embarrassed asking this because I am sure that I am missing something really simple and I feel like what my daughter would call a numpty!
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Leave a comment:

• JennyL
    replied
    Thanks very much, Don!

-JennyL

Leave a comment:

• Supe
    replied
    Jenny L,

Sorry for the difficulties. Write adamwood55@yahoo.co.uk directly and he will starighten everything out. In the meantime, I'll give him a heads up.

Don Souden..

Leave a comment:

• JennyL
    started a topic Who do I ask about/how to get..my new subscription?

Who do I ask about/how to get..my new subscription?

I paid for a Ripperologist subscription on Tuesday morning via Paypal. I figured I'd get an automated confirmation or an issue in my inbox, something, but after rechecking the website it says to email contact@ripperologist.info and let them know I've subscribed.
    I did so, heard nothing--and just now I've received a "bounced" email back(in other words, they never got it).

So...how exactly do I get the darned thing?? I'm very eager to dig in and start reading--whichever is the most recent one I'm entitled to with my sub. Any advice appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jenny L.
Working...
X