Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders", Karen Trenouth, 2006 (Authorhouse)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Epiphany Of The Whitechapel Murders", Karen Trenouth, 2006 (Authorhouse)

This is a short article regarding a mortuary photo that the writer is claiming is actually Mary Kelly instead of whom it's listed as. Have any of you read the book he's referring to regarding Prince Albert Victor and the bophomet and what not? I stumbled across this article and I'm wondering if any have read this book and how credible is it?

Good lord no, not this one!

No, that's not the image of Prince Albert in the woodgrain of the coffin.

Seriously, Clark, me 'owd mucker, I admire your enthusiasm and curiosity, but when your asking how credible a theory is that, in addition to it's many flaws, states that the image of Prince "compulsory to any crackpot theory" Albert is in the flippin' woodgrain of the mortuary shell, overlooking the victim 'even in death', I'm wondering if we should replace your access to the internet with access to crayons and a therapeutic adult colouring book.

No, it's not credible. It's horse **** of the worst kind. And no, I've not read the book. Nor will I. It can get filed along with Van Gogh and Lewis Carroll.
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Danger Will Robinson DANGER!
      dustymiller
      aka drstrange

Comment

This one certainly takes the cake! Steer well clear!
        Best wishes,

Tristan

Comment

I read something on here once about the author of that nonsense. Longer standing posters will no doubt remember her. Barking mad and very unpleasant to boot. I believe she got banned?

Avoid like the plague Clark. A slow and painful descent into madness would lie ahead.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

I think this is a well reasoned, rational and brilliantly written account of the case.

It's a must-have for any budding Ripperologist!!!!

Only joking, Clark!

It's a pile of utter pish!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
              Good lord no, not this one!

No, that's not the image of Prince Albert in the woodgrain of the coffin.

Seriously, Clark, me 'owd mucker, I admire your enthusiasm and curiosity, but when your asking how credible a theory is that, in addition to it's many flaws, states that the image of Prince "compulsory to any crackpot theory" Albert is in the flippin' woodgrain of the mortuary shell, overlooking the victim 'even in death', I'm wondering if we should replace your access to the internet with access to crayons and a therapeutic adult colouring book.

No, it's not credible. It's horse **** of the worst kind. And no, I've not read the book. Nor will I. It can get filed along with Van Gogh and Lewis Carroll.
              I have been told i'm rather naive when I read things. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt. When it said "woodgrain" I really looked and I thought they were talking about a picture or something. I was tired...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                I read something on here once about the author of that nonsense. Longer standing posters will no doubt remember her. Barking mad and very unpleasant to boot. I believe she got banned?

Avoid like the plague Clark. A slow and painful descent into madness would lie ahead.
                Yes Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post
                  I think this is a well reasoned, rational and brilliantly written account of the case.

It's a must-have for any budding Ripperologist!!!!

Only joking, Clark!

It's a pile of utter pish!!!!
                  Yes Ma'am

Comment

Originally posted by clark2710 View Post

Yes Sir
                    So,you are now accepting advice from a dyslexic fictional detective
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by clark2710 View Post

Yes Ma'am
                      You should read whatever tickles your fancy, Clark!

Some of the best reads in Ripperology are not espousing theories which are (to my mind anyway) remotely viable.

Stephen Knights book is a great read, and I have a huge soft spot for Bruce Robinson's They All Love Jack.

Both theories are nonsense, but did I enjoy reading them?

Yep!

Comment

Oooooft!

I just spotted the appalling grammar in my second paragraph above.

I hang my head in shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Diddles View Post

You should read whatever tickles your fancy, Clark!

Some of the best reads in Ripperology are not espousing theories which are (to my mind anyway) remotely viable.

Stephen Knights book is a great read, and I have a huge soft spot for Bruce Robinson's They All Love Jack.

Both theories are nonsense, but did I enjoy reading them?

Yep!

Sometimes it's the joy of the journey; yes?

Comment

Working...
                          X