Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncovenanted by Kristina Nordqvist (AKA Pierre)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
    I’ve just remembered that I used to work with an Indian Harry, or rather Hari, short for Harminder.

It appears that Bowyer did serve in Bengal and would have been there at the same time as Maxwell.

So far I have one name on the petition. But I’ve just noted the pencilled number 2 in the margin next to it. I’ll have to do some further research to see if I can discover a hidden meaning in ‘number 2’.
    You know, Francis Craig, Wynne Weston Davies suspect, committed suicide by cutting his throat. A bona fide code 73. Get him in there too.

Leave a comment:

• MrBarnett
    replied
    I’ve just remembered that I used to work with an Indian Harry, or rather Hari, short for Harminder.

It appears that Bowyer did serve in Bengal and would have been there at the same time as Maxwell.

So far I have one name on the petition. But I’ve just noted the pencilled number 2 in the margin next to it. I’ll have to do some further research to see if I can discover a hidden meaning in ‘number 2’.

Leave a comment:

• MrBarnett
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

lol. dont give he she any ideas!
    Abby,

How many ‘Indian Harrys’ can there have been in the world? There’s some info about Bowyer’s army career over on JTRF. I’ll check it out, and if it turns out that he was in Bengal at the same time as Maxwell, I shall start a petition for the readmittance of Pierre/Kris to the boards. ;-)

Gary

Last edited by MrBarnett; 08-05-2020, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied

Pierre missed a trick by not developing the ‘coincidence’ of Bowyer’s nickname and the name and place of birth of her suspect.

Perhaps the two IHs had met in Injah...
    lol. dont give he she any ideas!

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Losmandris View Post
    It's getting to the point that we are running out of known people some how linked to the case who have not been named as a suspect! It will be policeman next. I can just see it, knew the streets like the back of his hands, knew all the local beats so he could avoid detection, could use his powers to destroy any evidence. Anyone fancy knocking out a book?

Tristan
    I think there is already a theory that Jack could have been a policeman. I don't think there's been a book though nor has anyone named any specific Bobby.

Cheers John

Leave a comment:

• MrBarnett
    replied

it gets much worse. the witness spouse wasnt even the same man as Indian Harry. and Indian Harry was on a ship during the Mary Kelly murder. its bonkers stuff per usual pierre
    Pierre missed a trick by not developing the ‘coincidence’ of Bowyer’s nickname and the name and place of birth of her suspect.

Perhaps the two IHs had met in Injah...

Leave a comment:

• Losmandris
    replied
    It's getting to the point that we are running out of known people some how linked to the case who have not been named as a suspect! It will be policeman next. I can just see it, knew the streets like the back of his hands, knew all the local beats so he could avoid detection, could use his powers to destroy any evidence. Anyone fancy knocking out a book?

Tristan

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Yes your right. This is a new level of tenuousness a witnesses spouse. Even worse.
    it gets much worse. the witness spouse wasnt even the same man as Indian Harry. and Indian Harry was on a ship during the Mary Kelly murder. its bonkers stuff per usual pierre

Leave a comment:

• Al Bundy's Eyes
    replied

Yes your right. This is a new level of tenuousness a witnesses spouse. Even worse.
    A witnesses spouse.......who's initials were clearly and obviously, by design, found at each crime scene! Code 73 people. Code 73.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    The suspect was not a witness in the case.

Leave a comment:

• MrBarnett
    replied
    The suspect was not a witness in the case.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by GUT View Post

But see other than witnesses and celebrities what other names can they in it on, and so many just can’t accept Mr U.N.Known was the most likely ripper.

my family has a story that they knew who it was, there are a couple that COULD fiT the bill but I still put some unknown ahead with daylight 2nd 3rd and 4th.
    Sensible suspects for instance known murderers eg William H Bury.

Leave a comment:

• GUT
    replied

Great another witness turned into a suspect. Why do people waste their time? Still at least we now have a suspect from the great Pierre.
    But see other than witnesses and celebrities what other names can they in it on, and so many just can’t accept Mr U.N.Known was the most likely ripper.

my family has a story that they knew who it was, there are a couple that COULD fiT the bill but I still put some unknown ahead with daylight 2nd 3rd and 4th.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    theres an extensive thread about pierres/Kristinas book and suspect on the other forum. shes saying that Henry Maxwell Reily , witness caroline maxwells husband was the ripper.
    Great another witness turned into a suspect. Why do people waste their time? Still at least we now have a suspect from the great Pierre.

Leave a comment:

• Michael W Richards
    replied
    From Mr Barnett....."And the murder in Millers Court must have been committed by HMR because the letter M in the address was part of a message to warn his wife not to proceed with a legal separation."

Im at a loss for words...……………………….really? Always amazed at how people might approach milking this topic for funds. Creative.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X