Why Joseph sickert lied to knight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Joseph sickert lied to knight.

Now for those who completely and absolutely disagree with the royal conspiracy feel free to look away now.This might not interest you . However those who would like to hear a possible explanation to the above question, ill give my opinion and its only an opinion but it might just explain a thing or two.
    'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Like a field of corn.....I’m all ears.
    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
      Like a field of corn.....I’m all ears.
      If John Wheat joins the discussion I'll barley be able to contain my excitement.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Must be related to Pierre, I know something no one else does and I might tell you later. Sort of rubbish that gives me the .....s
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
          Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

If John Wheat joins the discussion I'll barley be able to contain my excitement.
            Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
              Must be related to Pierre, I know something no one else does and I might tell you later. Sort of rubbish that gives me the .....s
              You’re such a cynic GUT
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Well well well, look how you all showed up to take a peek... amazing you couldnt help yourselves, even the opening sentences gave you the heads up . go back and tell everyone about your man in the black hat and long coat and that famous Gladstone bag . Thats right gut, Thats the one that you've spent 7591 post looking for. When i post a simple topic and you response with that statement, just goes to show A lack of thoughtfulness. and from a fellow aussie, well never mind mate ill forgive ya.

And i see the guru of all gurus Simon has turned up with his presents , wake up Simon or you will miss the best part.
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                X