Christer Holmgren...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christer Holmgren...........

Does anyone know when Christer Holmgren`s book of Channel 5 fame is due to be released? I've scoured the net but can't seem to find anything? The Channel 5 documentary was broadcast sometime ago now and ever since I've been patiently waiting for the book, but can find nothing about it? Is Christer on this forum? Come on old chap spill the beans the suspense if killing me

He certainly is. He posts under the name 'Fisherman'.
    I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Any news about when this book is out yet, Ladies & Gents?

Comment

Haven't heard a word.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'm sure Christer will correct me but, I believe his online partner in crime, Ed Stow is writing the "Crossmere" book.
          dustymiller
          aka drstrange

Comment

And he says he doesn't post on this site any more, so we might be waiting a while for news on the long-awaited Crossmere book.

Comment

Any news on the release of this book yet or has the idea been shelved?

Comment

Originally posted by PC2267 View Post
                Any news on the release of this book yet or has the idea been shelved?
                Hopefully fish will answer here but I'd be interested in it too.

I Beleive he said Ed will be writing it though.

Comment

Edward is writing a book about Charles Lechmere. I can give you no time perspective. Knowing Edward, I feel pretty certain that it will not be a rushed job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                    Edward is writing a book about Charles Lechmere. I can give you no time perspective. Knowing Edward, I feel pretty certain that it will not be a rushed job.

Is this the same book that was referred to in the Channel 5 documentary?

Comment

Originally posted by PC2267 View Post
                      Is this the same book that was referred to in the Channel 5 documentary?
                      No, it is not. Eward and I have cooperated about the case to some extent, but he did not wish to participate in the documentary for personal reasons. He is, however, the one person who knows more about Lecghmere than any other researcher or historian. His research of the Lechmeres borders on twenty years. He is by far the most competent person to write a book on Charles Lechmere.

As for me doing so, that may or may not happen. If I do, I will use another perspective. That is all I have to say in the errand as of now.

Comment

Ever since, I watched the documentary, I have become very curious about Charles Lechmere and would very much like to learn more about him as a suspect. Can you give me any idea when the book will be published as the suspense is killing me!!!

Comment

Hello, PC2267,

You may want to check out the threads in the Suspect area of this board about Charles Lechmere, aka Cross. You should gain a lot of information about him from them.
                          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                          ---------------
                          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                          ---------------

Comment

Working...
                          X