New book idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New book idea

Being there are so many books about Jack the Ripper i was thinking, how about a book about Jack the Ripper Books?

Well actually i'm just joking but if somebody pursues this idea i want a percentage of the profits. ;-)

Like a coffee table book on coffee tables

G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I'm pretty sure rosella just mentioned a real book like that in ten what book shld I get thread

Comment

Originally posted by gnote View Post
        Being there are so many books about Jack the Ripper i was thinking, how about a book about Jack the Ripper Books?

Well actually i'm just joking but if somebody pursues this idea i want a percentage of the profits. ;-)
        There've been two such books already. One in the 70s and one in the 90s. A new one would be welcome.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
          There've been two such books already. One in the 70s and one in the 90s. A new one would be welcome.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
          Hrrmph. Then i'll wait until enough of them are out there and write a book about those books.

Comment

The best books are the ones that claim case closed and contain everything apart from any real facts .
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
              The best books are the ones that claim case closed and contain everything apart from any real facts .
              Agreed. What really makes books like those special is if the author states that anybody who does not accept their solution has some kind of vested interest in keeping the case open.

Having a theory and seeking out only the facts which help suit it is wonderful, but i need the writer to go that extra mile and be condescending to the readers.

Comment

Working...
              X