No announcement yet.

What book should I get next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered Monty's book, have no idea when it's coming, and Tom's book that I will have in my hands as soon as my brother delivers it...end of January. Book are good things.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

Monty's book

Got is this for Christmas and it is excellent! Shines a light into many a dark corner and full of fascinating police history. Very highly recommended!

Best wishes
      C4

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
        Got is this for Christmas and it is excellent! Shines a light into many a dark corner and full of fascinating police history. Very highly recommended!

Best wishes
        C4
        Thank you.

Ive been told that its hitting the US on Monday. Then again, I have been told many things.

Monty
        Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
          Thank you.

Ive been told that its hitting the US on Monday. Then again, I have been told many things.

Monty
          The date Amazon lists for us is the 19th so Monday is the day. If only it would release as a kindle book on the same day. I'm sure Tom knows a guy who for a few quid will get it set up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
            Just ordered Monty's book, have no idea when it's coming, and Tom's book that I will have in my hands as soon as my brother delivers it...end of January. Book are good things.

Mike
            no No NO

Books are GREAT things.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
            X