New Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mklhawley View Post
    Congratulations Jonathan! You know I'm only five minutes from Niagara Falls, so when you visit I'm gettin' your signature!

Sincerely,

Mike
    And I am only about 10 minutes from Niagara Falls..Small world.. are you planning a trip here?

Steadmund Brand-
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

To barnflatwyngarde

Thanks very much for that sound advice. I will confer with my publisher about it.

To Steadmund Brand

Yes, hopefully next year.

To Nick Spring

Thanks for the support. There will be new photos and new sources/evidence published for the first time that will, hopefully, make it fresh and worthwhile.

Comment

Best wishes on the new book. I will be most interested about the new evidence on Druitt.

Jeff

Comment

To Mayerling

Thanks, mate!

It's the real deal: a missing piece of the jigsaw now found after 124 years which terminates the modern paradigm that 1) the real Druitt was unknown to Sir Melville Macnaghten, and 2) Druitt's family were unaware of the Ripper allegation against one of their own.

Comment

G'day Jonathan

Any idea if I'll be able to get it in Aus, or am I going to have to pay more for postage than the book.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

And 3) that there is no way Macnaghten could have shared the Dorset solution with his Scotland Yard colleagues.

To GUT

I'm sorry I don't know yet, but I am pretty sure that it will be released in March at Barnes and Noble bookshops in Sydney and Melbourne.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
                And 3) that there is no way Macnaghten could have shared the Dorset solution with his Scotland Yard colleagues.

To GUT

I'm sorry I don't know yet, but I am pretty sure that it will be released in March at Barnes and Noble bookshops in Sydney and Melbourne.
                G'day Jonathan

I am honestly not sure where Barnes & Noble are in Sydney, but I'll cetainly make a trip down the F3 if they have it.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Thanks--hopefully it will not come to that, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan H View Post
                    Thanks--hopefully it will not come to that, mate.
                    I'ts only a two hour drive and I'm down there a couple of times a month as a rule for work anyway.
                    G U T

Comment

I'm really looking foward to your book....March 15th? thats my birthday.. so will be a nice gift for myself

Steadmund Brand--
                      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

What was that saying,....beware the ides of March?

Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Thanks Steadmund

Gut, I too had shuddered at the 'Ides of March' anniversary, but it's debut seems to have been moved to March 30th, at least in the UK:

Comment

Not only the Ides of March, but Steadmund's birthday, sounds like a good idea to move it back a fortnight.
                            G U T

Comment

Hi all,

I take it the book will also be available in the Barnes & Noble stores in New York City and State.

I would not worry too much about the date "March 15th". Nobody here is connected to the Julian family of ancient Rome, nor claiming (I hope!) to set up a dictatorship of the government and empire (is there any?) of that city.

The "American Brutus" was (according to his biographer) was John Wilkes Booth.

Jeff

Comment

reminds me of a great old joke....

A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says " I'll have five beers" (it's ok... nobody laughs when I tell it in person either)

So March 30th now eh? ok... I have to think of something else to tell the woman to get me for my birthday,

Steadmund Brand---

Comment

Working...
                                X