Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob Clack View Post
    Or anyone else's book of note Tom

Michael I suggest you start your own thread and explain your theories there. I wouldn't want this thread to become clogged up with your silly ideas.

Rob
    I cant think of a significant book on the topic I don't own, as well as related topics, I just object to a story that assumes serial killings from the outset. How many Jack the Ripper overviews start with a premise that all we need do is find one killer to solve the mystery. How many did solve any Canonical death mystery? If you cant agree that the records show that none of the Canonical deaths have been shown to have any link in the evidence to each other or any individual, then I suggest you consider which of us backs "silly ideas".

Toms just steamed because he knows I would never read anything he writes primarily because of the author, not the content.

As for the time and place for this kind of discussion, of course you are right on that point.
    Michael Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post
      I cant think of a significant book on the topic I don't own, as well as related topics, I just object to a story that assumes serial killings from the outset. How many Jack the Ripper overviews start with a premise that all we need do is find one killer to solve the mystery. How many did solve any Canonical death mystery? If you cant agree that the records show that none of the Canonical deaths have been shown to have any link in the evidence to each other or any individual, then I suggest you consider which of us backs "silly ideas".
      As I said, start your own thread.

Anyway, back to this one.

Here is a Table of contents for those interested. As we can see, something for nearly everybody.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140914_191955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	665680

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Richards
        Toms just steamed because he knows I would never read anything he writes primarily because of the author, not the content.
        That says everything there is to say about your depth of research.

And I recall many convos in the past with you where I'd bring up a source and you were clueless to it. Perhaps you've since purchased all the books. But they only work if you read them. So far, I just see you continuing to espouse my ideas and trying to sell them as your own.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
        X