The Bank Holiday Murders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bank Holiday Murders

Loved the book. The solution to this case makes the most sense of anything I have read so far. I don't claim to be an expert, this is just my opinion.
    Last edited by twnorman; 08-19-2014, 11:27 AM.

I certainly think this book opens up some tantalizing new perspectives. The information on the earlier and later 'lodging house murders' alone I believe is grounds to seriously reassess everything we think we know about the series.
    aye aye! keep yer 'and on yer pfennig!

Comment

Originally posted by twnorman View Post
      Loved the book. The solution to this case makes the most sense of anything I have read so far. I don't claim to be an expert, this is just my opinion.
      [quote=Harry the Hawker) I certainly think this book opens up some tantalizing new perspectives. The information on the earlier and later 'lodging house murders' alone I believe is grounds to seriously reassess everything we think we know about the series.[/quote]

Thanks for that, guys. I don't claim to be an expert either, TW. If I were, I could give you an iron clad conclusion. Sadly, that still evades me. As you know, I was not able to put a knife in any one man's hands, but I believe the evidence I presented implicates certain individuals in those earlier murders and possibly in the Ripper murders as well.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I really need a complementary copy. I don't have kiddle. Would you mind paying the postage as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
          I really need a complementary copy. I don't have kiddle. Would you mind paying the postage as well?
          Nelson's broke from buying all those McFarland books.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Working...
          X