• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The London of Jack the Ripper by Clack & Hutchinson

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221024-103822.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	797850 Fantastic book! Ideal if you're like me and are doing the Google Maps virtual arrow walking the streets to get familiarized with the scenes.

Excellent coverage of the facts, as well, and with the past and 2007 pics, and then what Google shows of those sites today, you really get a feel for the ongoing development of the area.

I'd say that if you're researching these murders, this is a must-have book for your library. I know I'll reference it time and again.
    Attached Files
    "We do not remember days, we remember moments." ~ Cesare Pavese

Cheers!

Books by BJ Thompson
    Author - www.booksbybjthompson.com
    Email - barbara@booksbybjthompson.com

Originally posted by BooksbyBJThompson View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221024-103822.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	797850 Fantastic book! Ideal if you're like me and are doing the Google Maps virtual arrow walking the streets to get familiarized with the scenes.

Excellent coverage of the facts, as well, and with the past and 2007 pics, and then what Google shows of those sites today, you really get a feel for the ongoing development of the area.

I'd say that if you're researching these murders, this is a must-have book for your library. I know I'll reference it time and again.
    Wonderful book indeed!!

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation BJ and Christian. I just bought the Kindle edition.

Regards, Gazza
      Why a four-year-old child could understand this report! Run out and find me a four-year-old child, I can't make head or tail of it.

Comment

Working...
      X