Bloody Autumn: The Reign of Jack the Ripper by Victoria Strachan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Autumn: The Reign of Jack the Ripper by Victoria Strachan

Hey everyone! It's been a very hot minute since I last logged on (c'est la vie) but I just thought I'd share my book. It was my dream to publish my own Ripper book for 15 years and I've finally managed to do it! It's designed to be a sort of beginners book, not that anyone here needs that, but I'm just trying to get it out there.

Blurb below:

"London, Whitechapel, 1888. A dark figure lurks the streets, a shadow that moves quickly, silently and leaves death in his wake. Five women fall to this spectre who then disappears without a trace. The spectre is Jack the Ripper and this is his Autumn of Terror.

Inside you can read about the women who were killed, about the prominent figures of the investigation, and the men who may have been the killer. Find out more about the six other unsolved Whitechapel Murders and read the letters that may have been penned by Jack himself.

Included within are testimonials from eye witnesses, police reports, and post mortems, along with newspaper articles and photographs.

With this book, you will find everything you need to know to start your own investigation into Jack the Ripper."

So yeah, that's my little announcement done. It's on Amazon and available as a paperback, hardback, and on Kindle.

Originally posted by historynerd93 View Post
    Hey everyone! It's been a very hot minute since I last logged on (c'est la vie) but I just thought I'd share my book. It was my dream to publish my own Ripper book for 15 years and I've finally managed to do it! It's designed to be a sort of beginners book, not that anyone here needs that, but I'm just trying to get it out there.

Blurb below:

"London, Whitechapel, 1888. A dark figure lurks the streets, a shadow that moves quickly, silently and leaves death in his wake. Five women fall to this spectre who then disappears without a trace. The spectre is Jack the Ripper and this is his Autumn of Terror.

Inside you can read about the women who were killed, about the prominent figures of the investigation, and the men who may have been the killer. Find out more about the six other unsolved Whitechapel Murders and read the letters that may have been penned by Jack himself.

Included within are testimonials from eye witnesses, police reports, and post mortems, along with newspaper articles and photographs.

With this book, you will find everything you need to know to start your own investigation into Jack the Ripper."

So yeah, that's my little announcement done. It's on Amazon and available as a paperback, hardback, and on Kindle.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZPTZ...W1TG6P4DZ6N8G3
    Good luck with the book.

I'll look forward to it being reviewed in Ripperologist.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Good luck with the book.

I'll look forward to it being reviewed in Ripperologist.
      Thank you! I sent it in to them a while ago so I live in hope

Comment

Good luck with the book.
        Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Yes, good luck with the book!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Blurb below:

Good luck with the book. Just out of interest who are the men presented in the book who may have been Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post

Good luck with the book. Just out of interest who are the men presented in the book who may have been Jack?
                Thank you! Because it's designed to be a sort of overall look at the case, I've presented multiple theories and added pros and cons as to each. So we have Tumblety, Kosminksi, Klosowski etc etc

Comment

Blurb below:

congrats on your book!

Comment

I think John Wheat wants to know what you have to say about William Bury, if anything.

Comment

I think Scott Nelson wants to know if there's a complimentary copy.

​​​​
                      Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                        I think Scott Nelson wants to know if there's a complimentary copy.

ââââ
                        Well, I'd be happy to send one or two out to anyone interested

Comment

Well, I'd be happy to send one or two out to anyone interested
                          I'd definitely be interested.

Comment

Working...
                          X