Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Bundle Books For Sale On Ebay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nice Bundle Books For Sale On Ebay

    Nice little collection books for sale on eBay to add to collection or starter ??Maybe of interest to some!!
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Yeah Christian, it is a nice wee bundle, well worth the money.

    Blowing the image up, I think that I've got them all bar one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
      Yeah Christian, it is a nice wee bundle, well worth the money.

      Blowing the image up, I think that I've got them all bar one.
      Yes well worth asking price?

      Comment


      • #4
        Nothing there that makes me want to fork out 35. At least it doesn't contain "Portrait of a Killer".

        Comment


        • #5
          A good collection for someone new to the case Christian. Well worth the price and with the added bonus that if there’s ever a loo paper shortage the Pamela Ball book might come in handy.
          Regards

          Sir Herlock Sholmes



          "Tis but a part we see, and not a whole."

          ”Baroni licitum est dicere troglodytam”

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            A good collection for someone new to the case Christian. Well worth the price and with the added bonus that if there’s ever a loo paper shortage the Pamela Ball book might come in handy.
            Indeed h

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gallicrow View Post
              Nothing there that makes me want to fork out 35. At least it doesn't contain "Portrait of a Killer".
              Fair comment :*

              Comment


              • #8
                Christian, it's not your overstock is it? Hell, if you need £35 quid, I'll lend you it. Don't sell your beloved library. Unless you want to sell that tatty old Matters book, without a dust cover. I'll see you £35 quid for that, as a favour.
                Thems the Vagaries.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                  Christian, it's not your overstock is it? Hell, if you need £35 quid, I'll lend you it. Don't sell your beloved library. Unless you want to sell that tatty old Matters book, without a dust cover. I'll see you £35 quid for that, as a favour.
                  Ha ha !! No not any of my overspill sir! Just clocked them on eBay browsing !! Doubtful I’ll ever part with my ever expanding collection Al 35 for Matters I’ll ponder that one

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Christian View Post

                    Ha ha !! No not any of my overspill sir! Just clocked them on eBay browsing !! Doubtful I’ll ever part with my ever expanding collection Al £35 for Matters I’ll ponder that one
                    "Destined to be a must have" by Herlock. Check it out.
                    Thems the Vagaries.....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post

                      "Destined to be a must have" by Herlock. Check it out.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X