Jack the Ripper hauntings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Ripper hauntings

I write regularly for Psychic News magazine and had a book published in December of last year called Britain's Haunted Heritage. The final chapter concerns the ghost stories connected with the Ripper murder sites. Stewart P. Evans kindly provided me with some illustrations for the chapter. The book is on Amazon. The publisher is JMD Media - https://www.jmdmedia.co.uk/collectio...unted-heritage.

Psychic News is a good read if your psychic, but nothing comes as a surprise!
    Last edited by Al Bundy's Eyes; 10-27-2020, 09:53 PM. Reason: Typo
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Come back Randi
      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

JohnWest, have you read "The Search For Jack the Ripper - A Psychic Investigation" by Pamela Ball? If so, what are your thoughts?
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
          JohnWest, have you read "The Search For Jack the Ripper - A Psychic Investigation" by Pamela Ball? If so, what are your thoughts?
          I got this book in a small bundle of Ripper books from eBay a few months ago. I haven't read it yet as I assumed it would be dire... which is, I know, bad of me. So I would also like to know more, because I could well be wrong and it will be a great read (I have been wrong plenty of times before, hehe).

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            Come back Randi
            Have you seen the film 'Red Lights' starring Sigourney Weaver, Robert DeNiro and Cillian Murphy (Sigourney Weaver playing a James Randi type role). I think you might enjoy it.

It is true there is no known evidence that supports psychic phenomena and ghosts as the spirits of the dead, although images of people that are deceased are commonplace. Whether or not there is a natural way of 'videos' of the dead occurring that can be seen in certain circumstances is unknown, but it may be just be we do not understand how that works at present. Of course, tricks of the brain is the more common explanation.

Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
            I have read this book. I found it completely unconvincing.

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Have you seen the film 'Red Lights' starring Sigourney Weaver, Robert DeNiro and Cillian Murphy (Sigourney Weaver playing a James Randi type role). I think you might enjoy it.

It is true there is no known evidence that supports psychic phenomena and ghosts as the spirits of the dead, although images of people that are deceased are commonplace. Whether or not there is a natural way of 'videos' of the dead occurring that can be seen in certain circumstances is unknown, but it may be just be we do not understand how that works at present. Of course, tricks of the brain is the more common explanation.

I haven’t seen that one Eten. I’m not a believer but one of my heroes, Conan Doyle was utterly convinced. Wasted far too much time when he could have been writing more Holmes stories imo.

Apart from the Pamela Ball book I’m sure that there was another ‘psychic’ Ripper book unless I’m mis-remembering?

There was a poster on here a few months ago trying to convince us that the spirit of Prince Eddie had confessed to him. He’s now banned but I can’t recall his name.
              Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Randi wasn't out to disprove all paranormal activity as such, more the shameless charlatans profiting from deception.

Even if we get in contact with the spirits of the dead involved in the case, we'd still argue about their statements.
                Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I haven’t seen that one Eten. I’m not a believer but one of my heroes, Conan Doyle was utterly convinced. Wasted far too much time when he could have been writing more Holmes stories imo.
                  I'm not a believer either, but science is finding new answers all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                    Randi wasn't out to disprove all paranormal activity as such, more the shameless charlatans profiting from deception.

Even if we get in contact with the spirits of the dead involved in the case, we'd still argue about their statements.
                    Not me of course Al
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

didnt patricia cornwell write in her last ripper book that she was being haunted by the ghost of the ripper? lol

Comment

There was a poster on here a few months ago trying to convince us that the spirit of Prince Eddie had confessed to him. He’s now banned but I can’t recall his name.
                        Pegasus

Paychic talks with ,Jack the ripper . I have been a psychic , for around 13 years , I developed my spiritual gifts after joining a paychic development circle at hastings spiritualist church east sussex . Over time, my gifts expanded and I was able recieve spiritual truths from the spirit world and pass that information onto
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                          That’s him
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Hmm. And when ghosts move an object, open or close a door, move objects from one location to another, interact with the living, answer direct questions, turn off/on lights etc.?

Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by etenguy View Post

I found it strange throughout - and very disturbing in places.
                              I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Working...
                              X