Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    I just checked the members list and assuming that he’s the ‘David Anderson’ that’s listed there he last visited in June of this year.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by Wickerman View Post

No photo's in the Kindle.

David Anderson came on Casebook a few times some years ago, I remember quite a few debates with him.
    Cheers Wick. I wasn’t sure?

Leave a comment:

• Wickerman
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You got a mention too of course Paul. Then again, there aren’t many that you dont

As I don’t have my pad I can’t recall if the kindle version had any photos? This hard copy version doesn’t.

I thought it it was a very good book. I don’t know if Anderson wrote anything else? I know that you knew him Paul. I remember seeing that photograph with yourself, David, Tom Cullen and Simon enjoying a medicinal beverage.
    No photo's in the Kindle.

David Anderson came on Casebook a few times some years ago, I remember quite a few debates with him.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You got a mention too of course Paul. Then again, there aren’t many that you dont

As I don’t have my pad I can’t recall if the kindle version had any photos? This hard copy version doesn’t.

I thought it it was a very good book. I don’t know if Anderson wrote anything else? I know that you knew him Paul. I remember seeing that photograph with yourself, David, Tom Cullen and Simon enjoying a medicinal beverage.
    id buy it just for the title alone

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulB View Post
    A hard copy - softcover. but, as you say, very well worth the money.

Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 10-09-2020, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaulB
    replied
    A hard copy - softcover. but, as you say, very well worth the money.
    Last edited by PaulB; 10-09-2020, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Herlock Sholmes
    started a topic Blood Harvest

Blood Harvest

During a previous Druitt-related thread someone asked about David Anderson’s book on Druitt - Blood Harvest: My Hunt For Jack The Ripper. At the time it appeared impossible to obtain a copy and I had to settle for the kindle version. Whilst checking a price comparison site yesterday a found a hard copy version. The book has now been printed by Amazon (it said copyright 2020) and so is available to anyone interested. I look forward to re-reading it. I noticed a mention for Simon Wood in the acknowledgments. The book is only 7. Well worth it IMO.
Working...
X