Few classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few classics

Had few of my boxes out today some classic reads here have many more boxes enjoy be safe people

I can take them off your hands, but £50 is as high as I'll go. Honestly, that Leonard Matters book doesn't even have a cover. Tatty old thing...
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
      I can take them off your hands, but £50 is as high as I'll go. Honestly, that Leonard Matters book doesn't even have a cover. Tatty old thing...
      Let me ponder al

Comment

Can't be much your needing for the collection. An original "The East End Murderer - I Knew Him" by Lionel Druitt maybe?

I'm currently awaiting a 70's reprint of "Gatherings from Graveyards" to arrive. That's one book where Victorian originals are easier to find. If somewhat pricey. I've also got Walter's "My Secret Life" to start on at some point.
        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

Can't be much your needing for the collection. An original "The East End Murderer - I Knew Him" by Lionel Druitt maybe?

I'm currently awaiting a 70's reprint of "Gatherings from Graveyards" to arrive. That's one book where Victorian originals are easier to find. If somewhat pricey. I've also got Walter's "My Secret Life" to start on at some point.

You'll go blind reading that!

Seriously though " My Secret Life" is a difficult read.
          The rampant misogyny is very uncomfortable to handle, as is the boring, repetitive recounting of his sexual exploits, some with a very violent edge.

I am not ashamed to say that I couldn't finish it.

Comment

Do not have that book al do have a lot more books in my stash only part of my collection in the images still many books needed

Comment

Working...
            X