Inside Bucks Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic Steve! Well done.

Now, just have to work out how to pay you as I don't have Pay Pal. Will sort something out.

- Jeff

Comment

ok steve will do . thanks
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
        So Steve,

Did you get any input from Ed Stow, Christer, Michael Connor or Derek Osborne for your book? The late John Carey (Ripperana 40, April 2002) also had an analysis.
        Hi Scott

Certainly input from Christer and Ed, comments and work they done. But they have not been directly involved.
        One has to include their views, not to would be very bias and give an incomplete work.
        Read the others work too.
        But not got a copy of the Carey article.
        The aim is to update and alter as it goes along.

The great advantage of an ebook.

Steve
        Last edited by Elamarna; 06-05-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
          So Steve,

Did you get any input from Ed Stow, Christer, Michael Connor or Derek Osborne for your book? The late John Carey (Ripperana 40, April 2002) also had an analysis.
          I have not been asked about anything relating to Steves book. Whatever material he has used that is in any way linked to me will be material he has chosen on his own from either the boards or from material I have published elsewhere. There has been no other communication or efforts to communicate between us, no question has been put to me about whether I mind or not having my work commented on in his book or whether I thought he quoted me correctly (assuming that he does), only assertions on Steves behalf about how he would give his view on the different parameters of the case in that book.

Since I am of the meaning that he has a long history of misrepresenting me and/or misunderstanding me (he will no doubt claim that I am the one who misunderstands and/or misrepresents, that's the way it goes), I can only hope that he does not do so in his book. I will get around to reading it in the future, but not before I have read Drew Grays book.

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

I have not been asked about anything relating to Steves book. Whatever material he has used that is in any way linked to me will be material he has chosen on his own from either the boards or from material I have published elsewhere. There has been no other communication or efforts to communicate between us, no question has been put to me about whether I mind or not having my work commented on in his book or whether I thought he quoted me correctly (assuming that he does), only assertions on Steves behalf about how he would give his view on the different parameters of the case in that book.

Since I am of the meaning that he has a long history of misrepresenting me and/or misunderstanding me (he will no doubt claim that I am the one who misunderstands and/or misrepresents, that's the way it goes), I can only hope that he does not do so in his book. I will get around to reading it in the future, but not before I have read Drew Grays book.
            Just what i said no direct input. But plenty of interaction over many of the issues. you are i think only directly quoted once, and that is the diagram of the wounds, which you did say i could use, so long as I did not alter of misrepresent such, which i have not done, it is exactly as you posted it.

steve

Comment

Unfortunately due to formatting issues, I am suspending dispatch on orders until corrected. It shouldnt take too long, but it needs to be right.

Those who have already paid will get an interim copy(it gets updated every couple of hours), which will be updated with the full copy ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                Unfortunately due to formatting issues, I am suspending dispatch on orders until corrected. It shouldnt take too long, but it needs to be right.

Those who have already paid will get an interim copy(it gets updated every couple of hours), which will be updated with the full copy ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve
                No problem Steve. I’ve got no issue with waiting until the full copy is ready.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Not often a JTR book is released and I think "I'll learn something from this" ...
                  This one , I'm sure I will .
                  Whenever you're happy with it my friend ,it'll be well worth the wait
                  You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by packers stem View Post
                    Not often a JTR book is released and I think "I'll learn something from this" ...
                    This one , I'm sure I will .
                    Whenever you're happy with it my friend ,it'll be well worth the wait
                    Ditto.

Comment

Steve,
                      Do you have a firm date for publication yet?

Comment

Hopefully in the next 7 days. Still waiting on a couple of chapters to be returned from my checkers, then a final check.

Again sorry for delay

Comment

No apology necessary, I'm just really looking forward to reading it.

Comment

After a few hiccups I am pleased to announce the reissue of Inside Bucks Row.

What really happened in Bucks Row?
                            What were the beats of the Police?
                            Could the killer have escaped easily or not?
                            Was Charles Lechmere really at the “eye of the storm” according to the evidence?
                            How accurate are the newspaper reports of the inquest?
                            What really happened at the mortuary?
                            Harrison, Barber did the workers tell the whole truth.?
                            And the history of the area of Bucks Row, the long lost roads located!
                            Only some of the issues raised in this work.
                            OVER 540 pages.
                            OVER 160 photos and illustrations, many in full colour.
                            53 Sketch Maps . 5 Interactive Maps
                            Links to 96 Period Maps
                            Produced in PDF format, simply read as a stand along file, or easily transfer to Kindle( with some lose of functionality).
                            File available in 2 sizes:
                            Under 15mb great for Tablets, Mobiles & Laptops
                            Under 50mb perfect for larger screen PC.

Delivery by email. Can be sent on USB memory stick at additional cost depending on location.
                            £6.99 for the smaller file.
                            £7.99 for both versions.
                            (Any and All updates, including new editions included in the cost).

This is the first part of a Seven part series examination of the Whitechapel murders of 1888.

Please EMAIL me when you order at Insidebucksrow@elamarna.co.uk

Go to paypal.me/bucksrow and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                              After a few hiccups I am pleased to announce the reissue of Inside Bucks Row.

What really happened in Bucks Row?
                              What were the beats of the Police?
                              Could the killer have escaped easily or not?
                              Was Charles Lechmere really at the “eye of the storm” according to the evidence?
                              How accurate are the newspaper reports of the inquest?
                              What really happened at the mortuary?
                              Harrison, Barber did the workers tell the whole truth.?
                              And the history of the area of Bucks Row, the long lost roads located!
                              Only some of the issues raised in this work.
                              OVER 540 pages.
                              OVER 160 photos and illustrations, many in full colour.
                              53 Sketch Maps . 5 Interactive Maps
                              Links to 96 Period Maps
                              Produced in PDF format, simply read as a stand along file, or easily transfer to Kindle( with some lose of functionality).
                              File available in 2 sizes:
                              Under 15mb great for Tablets, Mobiles & Laptops
                              Under 50mb perfect for larger screen PC.

Delivery by email. Can be sent on USB memory stick at additional cost depending on location.
                              £6.99 for the smaller file.
                              £7.99 for both versions.
                              (Any and All updates, including new editions included in the cost).

This is the first part of a Seven part series examination of the Whitechapel murders of 1888.

Please EMAIL me when you order at Insidebucksrow@elamarna.co.uk

https://paypal.me/bucksrow?locale.x=en_GB
                              Great news defo my sort of subject is all this accessible on my I-pad??
                              cheers christian

Comment

Congratulations again to Steve on the culmination of much hard work and dedication.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                                X