Who Was Jack The Ripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi MB,

That's great! It's a super collectable book, just a little too pricey for me at the mo!

Regards.

Comment

I'm seeing 3 bids on it. Looks like it's going to go to someone.

Comment

Have a new lot to report: RIPPERANA ISSUES 1-78 (Excluding issues 67 & 72). Shame Ripperana has become what it is, had such potential in the early days. Some really good articles in the first 40 issues, get fewer and farther between after that...

Code:
        [URL="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JACK-RIPPER-COLLECTABLES-RIPPERANA-ISSUES-1-78-Excluding-issues-67-72-/270992083874?pt=UK_Collections_Lots_Books_EH&hash=item3f18630ba2"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JACK-RIPPER-COLLECTABLES-RIPPERANA-ISSUES-1-78-Excluding-issues-67-72-/270992083874?pt=UK_Collections_Lots_Books_EH&hash=item3f18630ba2[/URL]

Comment

Hi Minstrel. What's the date for 78?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
            Hi Minstrel. What's the date for 78?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
            Date for number 78 is October 2011, so from it's inception way back in 1992 - to late last year. Shame I'm missing those two odd copies in a way, would be nice to be complete. Gawd knows where I left em.

Comment

You have any old Ripper Notes or Ripperologists you're planning to get rid of? Any rare Ripper books?

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

MB,

Listen to me. Unless, for lack of cash, you have been reduced to eating crusts from the streets, hang on to your books. The market will improve. It always does.

Comment

Or sell them to me.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

I have none of the other Ripper Journals unfortunately, Ripperologist looks like a hell of a good publication. I can't afford luxuries like subscriptions anymore. To my knowledge none of my other Ripper books are particularly rare, mostly paperbacks. Maybrick Diary and The Lodger, by Mr Evans and Mr Gainey are the only hardbacks. Probably end up selling the rest of my crime books in job lots. Am not quite at the poorhouse yet, but on minimum wage (well, just over - only just) and have a lovely lady from Miami who wants to get married, in Miami! And then go on a cruise!?!?!?! Need all the spare shrapnel I can muster. Thanks for the advice though new chums

Comment

Working...
                    X