All the best
    Andrew

The London Job 2012 book is now available

Click image for larger version

Name:	Book Cover LJ2012 forums.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	261.1 KB
ID:	663863

The book of this year's London Job is now available for preview and purchase at http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/3209142

Featuring photography from Robert Anderson, Neil Bell, John Bennett, Louis Berk, Robert Clack, Andrew Firth, Mark Hughes, Philip Hutchinson, Jackie Murphy, Katja Nieder, Laura Prieto, Jon Rees, Mark Ripper and Lindsay Siviter.

Also features a full length article about the weekend's events written by Neil Bell.

The book features daytime photos of Aldgate, Billingsgate Fish Market, The Shard, London Bridge, Cloak Lane Police Station, the area around St Paul's Cathedral, The Central News Agency, Shoe Lane, Kings Bench Walk, Temple Church, The Old Bailey, Snow Hill Police Station, the site of Golden Lane mortuary, Bishopsgate Police Station, Houndsditch, Mitre Square, The Ten Bells and many more locations. There are also night photos of Mitre Square, Lovat Lane, The Monument, The Shard, Ball Court, Cornhill and the City Police HQ at Old Jewry.

All the best
    Andrew

Comment

Andrew,

This is, in my opinion, probably the best London Job book ever. The photos are exquisit and the captions both informative and very funny.

Many, many thanks for taking the time and making the effort.

Its appreciated by all who attended, and will be by those who purchase the book.

Finally, a massive thanks to all who took part, and those of you who donated their images for the book.

I can exclusively reveal that next year we will be going hjcksa;i oiuewhcvui x5CVH which Im sure you will all be looking forward to.

Cheers

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

I've been looking forward to this one. But it appears to be available only as an ebook or a softcover. Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Grave Maurice View Post
          I've been looking forward to this one. But it appears to be available only as an ebook or a softcover. Is that right?
          Yes GM, that's right. Partly to keep the format the same as previous years, but also because blurb have put their prices up yet again, meaning a hardback edition would have been prohibitively expensive.

The e-book was made available at the request of one of the London Jobbers who is evidently short of space in his house and preferred an electronic copy!

All the best
          Andrew

Comment

OK thanks, Andrew, I'll send for one. I'm sure it will be as good, or better, as the earlier ones.

Comment

e-Book Version

Just a quick update, the book is also available as an e-Book, for iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad. Available from the same link as posted previously.

Andrew

Comment

I can't seem to find a London Job 2012 video on YouTube. Did Philip do one this year?

Comment

Working...
                X