Murder Tales: Unsolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder Tales: Unsolved

I've just read a new book about unsolved murder mysteries I thought I should share with the forum. Murder Tales: Unsolved examines fifteen 'classic' murder mysteries including a substantial section (well over 100 pages) on Jack the Ripper.

The full list of cases the book covers:

Jack the Ripper.
    Mary Money.
    Nellie Clarke.
    The Croydon Poisoner. (I think its better known as Birdhurst Rise poisonings)
    Julia Wallace.
    The Galapagos Island Mysteries.
    Charles Walton.
    Taman Shud.
    Marilyn Sheppard.
    Alice Barton.
    Maureen Dutton.
    Bible John.
    Zodiac.
    Professor John Cartland.
    Arlis Perry.

The Jack the Ripper section is excellent, but it is some of the lesser known murders which have really gripped me, Nellie Clarke, a child murder case where the little girl seemed to think she was being stalked by Father Christmas, Alice Barton a prostitute murder where despite dozens of leads no killer was ever caught. The one that chilled me the most was Arlis Perry, a committed christian seemingly ritually murdered in a church.

I can't recommend this book highly enough. I'll put a link to the amazon page below.

Originally posted by The Bounder View Post
    I've just read a new book about unsolved murder mysteries I thought I should share with the forum.
    Bounder,

Bit disingenuous, considering it's plainly your book. Why pretend to be a satisfied customer, rather than the author?

What is the world coming to? I might have put the £3.09 in your pocket if it wasn't so obvious that there was something needlessly peculiar about the whole thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bounder.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	663441

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Tsk. Bounder you appear to be, well, a bounder.

Comment

Working...
      X