Jack the Ripper and the Case for Scotland Yard's Prime Suspect - Rob House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mariab View Post
    Really hope I didn't sound "patronizing" or anything, esp. since I've gone through your book (perused it rather than studied it yet) and was truly impressed.
    It's a great book. By the way, perused means to study, in effect.

Mike
    huh?

Comment

• I'll read it for real during the summer, Michael. Before that I have deadlines.
      Best regards,
      Maria

Comment

• Originally posted by mariab View Post
        Really hope I didn't sound "patronizing" or anything, esp. since I've gone through your book (perused it rather than studied it yet) and was truly impressed.
        No I didn't think you sounded patronizing... to be honest, I probably won't read the entire book. I just want to see what Tom thinks is similar to Kozminski. I am compiling a list of insane killers, among other things.

Rob H

Comment

• The audiobook for this is also available and I listened to it recently and strongly recommend this book - the background on the murders is strong so it would also be a good 'entry' to the world of JTR and the case for Kosminski is compelling but also aware of it ultimately being unknowable.

Comment

• Congratulations Mr. House! Fantastic book in every way.

The only reason I can follow the Kosminski thread as well as I can is because of your book.

Well done!

DRoy

Comment

Working...
            X