Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Man who hunted the Ripper, Edmind Reid: Victorian Detective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very well said, Celesta and you, Monty, and Stewart are quite right. Skinner's place and history in the field is beyond reproach. I'm just curious to what happened to the Cornwell and Diary projects he was attached to but that I haven't heard anything about in years.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

There was a thread devoted to the collaboration on the Sickert letters, Tom, but it's been awhile. I don't remember if there was any time table mentioned. It would be interesting to see what they came up with.
      "What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it so dark in here?"" From Pyramids by Sir Terry Pratchett, a British National Treasure.

Comment

Ah, the review in the Examiner has bumped this book up my must-read pile. Looks like gentically enhanced super soldiers of the fourty third millenium will have to wait a little while longer...
        There Will Be Trouble! http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Little-Tro...s=T.+E.+Hodden

Comment

Hi Kent. Bump it to the top of your list. And don't forget your sub to the Casebook Examiner. It's crazy cheap.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

This book is really a must, providing a unique insight into the murders. Everybody here should have read it.

Comment

Working...
            X