Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldridge

Hello all,

Does anyone know anything about this volume on it's way?

best wishes

Phil

Murder and Crime: Whitechapel and District
    Author: M.W. Oldridge
    Format: Paperback
    Publish Date: February 2011
    ISBN-10: 0752455494
    ISBN-13: 9780752455495
    RRP: £9.99
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Hi Phil,

Yes, I suppose I should admit that it's mine. I haven't finished it yet, but the publishers are offering it for pre-sale through the usual online agencies. I hope it'll be interesting to the sorts of people who lurk around here, and perhaps some of those who don't - the Ripper's in it, if that floats your boat, and I have asked John Bennett to have a look over the relevant chapter and to flush out any particularly alarming errors. If you've bought books in the History Press's Murder and Crime series before, you'll know roughly how they work: I'm covering seven cases in a fairly rapid way, with as many illustrations as I can lay my hands on to go alongside the words.

There seems to be little point in getting too excited just now, as there's a year to go before publication, but I'm grateful for the mention on here, and, hopefully, I might climb the charts from my present position of 2,326,050th on the amazon.co.uk bestsellers' list, perhaps eventually breaking into the top two million... Well, I can dream...

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your kind reply to my question. I look forward to the publication and wish you all the best with sales. John Bennett is a very very good man to approach. Well chosen!

best wishes

Phil
      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
      Accountability? ....

Comment

Good for you, Mark. I'll look forward to reading it.

Comment

Thanks for your kind remarks, gents.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X