Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Powell's New "The Hoax of JtR" Book Is Out...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve Powell View Post
    It has been a long and weary haul to get this truth out and I can tell you that
    sometimes I wonder if it has been worth the trouble and frustration of so many years
    thinking about the whole thing.
    Hi Steve,

Don't you mean: thinking up the whole thing?

Either way, what has 'thinking' to do with it, if you have actual evidence against anyone?

Originally posted by Steve Powell View Post
    There will be much controversy but I welcome that and I hope that someone decides to try and sue me so I can gain access to all of the pertinent files that are held in government offices and so reveal the full extent of what has been hidden from you.
    So it's hidden from you too, because there are 'pertinent' files held in 'government offices' which you have yet to see? You're living in a dream world, Steve, just like Feldy was, with his claims of a government conspiracy to keep the truth from the world at large.

Someone's been pulling your leg, old sport. Who has managed to convince you that these files exist, and how could they possibly be 'pertinent' to a daft diary supposedly faked by a witless hippy with a little help from his equally witless hippy friends? Who in their right mind would care enough to keep a truth like that hidden?

And who in their right mind would care enough to try and sue you? You really do have an oddly inflated sense of your own importance. If your claims couldn't cause a ripple back in the early days, when Feldy and Mel Harris were still alive and promoting their own beliefs, you'll have to come up with something pretty spectacular to shake anyone awake now. There soon won't be anyone left who gives a toss.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Hippies were cool.

Comment

• Indeed. Too cool to fanny around faking serial killer diaries at someone else's bidding. Too busy with poetry and music promoting love and peace.

Isn't it about time a certain ex-hippy got real?

Love,

Caz
        X

Comment

• All you need is truth.

I still am a hippy.
          One who's never forgotton love or truth.
          Shame you missed out.
          You wouldn't be here now
          covering up for your straight friends.
          Maybe in your next life huh?

Comment

• Who am I 'covering up' for, Steve? And how is it even possible when I don't know what is supposedly being covered up and you do? Why are you covering up for these people, by not spilling a single bean on them in the ten years you have been threatening to do so?

If I knew who was behind the diary's creation (I've tried the guessing game over the years without any success) I wouldn't be hanging around like you are, waiting for a publisher to bite, or for all your readers to die of old age, whichever is the sooner.

And I can assure you I didn't miss out on the hippy years - I grew out of them. I shaved off my beard, put my bra back on and stopped singing "We are stardust, we are golden". We have not "got to get ourselves back to the garden".

Love,

Caz
            X

Comment

• In my opinion/definition of what a hippy was, was not,
              or still is now,
              Steven Park was not a hippy.
              "Victoria Victoria, the queen of them all,
              of Sir Jack she knows nothing at all"

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

I shaved off my beard, put my bra back on...
                Funny, I don't remember it being in that order... still those were fine times.

Mike
                huh?

Comment

• Who?

Who is this guy?
                  What is known about him?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• That's Gazza, England's greatest ever soccer player.
                    allisvanityandvexationofspirit

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Thomas View Post
                      That's Gazza, England's greatest ever soccer player.
                      Gosh Stephen ...
                      if that is the 'famous' Paul Gascoigne ...
                      he looks old ..for for someone born on the
                      27th May 1967 ...
                      "Victoria Victoria, the queen of them all,
                      of Sir Jack she knows nothing at all"

Comment

• Originally posted by Victoria View Post
                        Gosh Stephen ...
                        if that is the 'famous' Paul Gascoigne ...
                        he looks old ..for for someone born on the
                        27th May 1967 ...
                        Herbert Lom is still looking pretty good in the middle of the photo, though.
                        Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Gareth, I thought the guy in the middle was Alan Funt from Candid Camera, but I do see the Herbert Lomishness as well.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

• Perhaps I should not be surprised that Steve is so ignorant about his own subject matter.

That's Brian Maybrick in the photo, whose great-grandfather was the twin brother of James Maybrick's father. Or to put it another way, Brian's grandfather was Jim's first cousin. Brian died of cancer in 1996.

So he's fair game for more of Steve's brand of fun.

More info can be obtained from Shirley and Feldy's books.

Love,

Caz
                            X

Comment

• A sort of thanks.

Thank you Caz for the information.
                              Just to let you know,
                              I don't need to research anything at all about the Maybrick's,
                              as I know their family had nothing whatsoever to do
                              with the diary.
                              And I find you comment about "Steve's brand of fun"
                              very petty and immature.
                              As far as getting any truth or knowledge from Harrison or Feldman?
                              Forget it completely as their books wouldn't even rate Noddy's shelf.
                              Please don't come back to me with more directional spittle,
                              it bores the hell out of me.
                              But I'm sure you friggin' well will.

Comment

• "I don't need to research anything at all about the Maybrick's,
                                as I know their family had nothing whatsoever to do
                                with the diary."

The fact that the man you asked about was a Maybrick is neither here nor there. The point is that you didn't know who he was and needed to ask. Why - if you have already written the definitive book on the diary creators' identities and know that no Maybricks were involved in the process? What possible interest could the man in that photo have been to you?

Whoever was involved should certainly have researched the Maybricks - Jim's handwriting for a start. And I doubt they'd have been too pleased with themselves if Brian had shown up with proof that Jim was nowhere near the East End of London in 1888.

Love,

Caz
                                X

Comment

Working...
                                X