Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Powell's New "The Hoax of JtR" Book Is Out...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In disguise....

I had a read of the other stuff that 'sox' has written on the casebook
    and I've come to the conclussion that Sox is really Ally.
    Wore your real name out here have you kid?

Comment

• Ha ha ha, you Diarists havent changed in the decade Ive been here.

Same old crap, same old shenanigans.

Id love to live in your world but the real one is far less paranoid and a lot more reliable. I need comforting you see.

Enjoy the carousel, ride your endless arguements, pays yer money, makes yer money, everyones a winner, lurvley jubbley.

Heres to the next decade, and the progress it brings.

Good luck, you'll need it.

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

• And Victoria is really Steve because the only person stupid enough to support a known liar would be himself.

Notice how no one else is even remotely buying his crap anymore? Oh yeah. His book is going to be a best seller.

I think it's going to be another mole project for those who want a good laugh but refuse to line the pockets of a liar.

Let all Oz be agreed;
        I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

• Two Cents Worth, more or less

Hardly even two cents worth, and not to throw any more flammable liquids on this fire, but one really doesn't need a publisher for a book with such a specific audience. Self-publishing is so simple these days -- and so very, very cheap -- that this book could become available in a handsomely-bound copy to the Ripper masses in a matter of days for hardly any cash outlay at all.

Comment

• Hi Steve.

Like you, I completed a manuscript, had problems with conventional publishers, and wasn't too bothered about making money from the project. Stephen, however, offered to publish here on site. Within days, the book was up and running in a free-to-view format.

Regards.

Garry Wroe.

Comment

• Garry,

You misunderstand. Steve says his aim is not to make money. He lies. His sole aim is to make money.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Trust me, Ally. I understand.

Best wishes.

Garry Wroe.

Comment

• “..all those to whom beauty is truth and truth beauty
                  and in whose eyes the beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace
                  is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.”

Martin Luther King.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Powell View Post
                    I had a read of the other stuff that 'sox' has written on the casebook
                    and I've come to the conclussion that Sox is really Ally.
                    Wore your real name out here have you kid?
                    That really is beyond pathetic. In truth, I really couldn't care less about your book because, in my opinion, it was obvious to anyone who has even a working knowledge of this subject that the diary was a hoax. I really do not need to read your book to tell me that.

On the other hand, as stated previously, you contradict yourself when you claim you just want the truth to be known. If that were so, then you really would publish it for free. But no, you want to jump onto a band wagon and publish something with 'Ripper' in the title in the hope that it will make you some money.

Publish your truth or stop making false claims, it is not really that hard.
                    protohistorian-Where would we be without Stewart Evans or Paul Begg,Kieth Skinner, Martin Fido,or Donald Rumbelow?

Sox-Knee deep in Princes & Painters with Fenian ties who did not mutilate the women at the scene, but waited with baited breath outside the mortuary to carry out their evil plots before rushing home for tea with the wife...who would later poison them of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Ally View Post
                      Garry,

You misunderstand. Steve says his aim is not to make money. He lies. His sole aim is to make money.
                      THIS IS TOTALLY UNTRUE ... YOU MISUNDERSTAND.
                      "Victoria Victoria, the queen of them all,
                      of Sir Jack she knows nothing at all"

Comment

• Hate of the Lonely.

You have all read the hatefull words in the diary.
                        They came from a mind of one who felt the world hated him.
                        I knew him better than anyone.
                        All women were indeed whores in his mind
                        and everyone was a fool but himself.
                        He was a true liar and could never be trusted to tell the truth.
                        He thought it was more clever to be a rogue
                        than an honest man.
                        Full of hate and never a good word for anyone.
                        He enjoyed fooling gullible and innocent people.
                        He hated me for beleiving in truth.
                        I see his very same insecure attitude here on the casebook.
                        Steven Park was a sad human being.
                        A mind full of rage.
                        A life full of anger.
                        A destiny of emptiness.
                        I am reminded of him here reading your posts.

Comment

• Is Steven Park dead? You said he was a sad human being, so I assume he died.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

• ROFLMAO. The absolutely hilarious thing is of course, two years ago, Steve and Steve were best friends, bosom companions, bosom mates. Two larkish boys on a carefree adventure through life together. How suddenly Powell has now turned on his one time Bestest Friend, calling him a vile and loathsome human being.

With friends like Powell, who need enemies. I don't know what's funnier, Powell castigating someone else for being a liar, or Powell still attempting to claim he's not in it for the cash. Truly, a toss up from a tosser.

So to sum up: Steven Parks was evil, misogynistic, with a mind full or rage and hate, a liar to the core who hated Steve Powell....and Steve Powell was his close friend! What does that say about Steve Powell...oh I think it's pretty obvious.
                            Last edited by Ally; 01-04-2010, 06:12 AM.

Let all Oz be agreed;

Comment

• Steven Park is alive.

Comment

• (This is such great theatre! )
                                Cheers,
                                cappuccina

"Don't make me get my flying monkeys!"

Comment

Working...
                                X