JILL the Ripper books??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JILL the Ripper books??

Apart from Stewert's Jack the Ripper: A New Theory, is there any other books out there that focuses on Jill the Ripper? Though I am sceptical about the 'Jill the Ripper' theory, I would like to read into it much more so if anyone can tell me of any Jill the Ripper books, it would be helpful.

Thanks

Kind regards,

Adam
    Best regards,
    Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Other than William Stewart’s midwife theory, I’m not sure that Jill the Ripper is the subject of any other non-fiction books. Abberline reputedly raised the theory once, and Arthur Conan Doyle was its most famous exponent. In Jack the Ripper: End of a Legend, Calum Reuben Knight claims that MJK was part of a trio of murderers. Nothing else comes immediately to mind. Let me mull it over for a while.

Comment

I don't know if you would call it "non-fiction", but Edwin Woodhall's 1937 Jack the Ripper: Or When London Walked In Terror names Olga Tchkersoff as the killer, avenging the fall from grace of her sister, Vera.

JM

Comment

^ Original copies are extremely scarce, but Riley did a reprint of it some years ago which are easy to find.

PHILIP
        Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone

Kind regards,

Adam
          Best regards,
          Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

Working...
          X