No announcement yet.

Prisoner 4374

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am about 75% thru the book... and I am loving it!!! didn't get to read much this weekend...quiet a lot going on.. but I should be done with it today..

And Pink and GUT .. I done have lotsa book learnin' here in the US of A I am almost good enough to read without movin my lips .. as for the colorin' I hate that, I can't stay in the darn lines..... I know how you Aussies and Britts have to learn to read at such a young age so you can tell your beer lables apart, but we Mericans' can do us some readin' to

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• All joking apart steadmund isn't it a cracking read it's a breath of fresh air in the ripper literature world we've had to put up with so many crappy books over the years it's nice to finally have one which is actually a joy to read
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
        All joking apart steadmund isn't it a cracking read it's a breath of fresh air in the ripper literature world we've had to put up with so many crappy books over the years it's nice to finally have one which is actually a joy to read
        It is so much fun... I am really having a good time reading it....and am actually sad I am so close to finishing

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          It is so much fun... I am really having a good time reading it....and am actually sad I am so close to finishing

Steadmund Brand
          The fact it's cream telling the story adds so much more and you can tell the authors done a lot of PROPER research.
          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Thank you guys

Pinkmoon, Steadmund,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback.

Wondering if anyone else here on the forum is going to give it a try....??

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
              Pinkmoon, Steadmund,

Amanda
              I think their all to busy falling out on the other message board threads! I'm home from hospital now so as I'm going to finish it and no doubt read it a few more times since I'm going to be laid up for the next few weeks.

Comment

The fact it's cream telling the story adds so much more and you can tell the authors done a lot of PROPER research.
                I couldn't agree more, I love that I can almost see his snicker while reading it.. this is a fun book indeed!!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• The more you get to know creams character the more you can see him been jack the ripper now where was he in 1888?won't spoil it for you all you will have to buy the book and find out steadmund keep quite and don't give the game away.

Comment

Just had my operation so I will now continue reading peace and quite at last!
                    Hope all is OK.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                      Hope all is OK.
                      I'm ok thanks it just a good job I have youth on my side and I'm in the peak of physical fitness.

Comment

Pinkmoon, Steadmund,

Amanda
                        I am, just got to get it, I hate Kindle but looks like the only option.
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I am, just got to get it, I hate Kindle but looks like the only option.
                          Hi Gut,

It'll be worth it thank you. Who knows you might become a kindle addict
                          Amanda

Comment

Hi Gut,

It'll be worth it thank you. Who knows you might become a kindle addict
                            Amanda
                            HATE Kindle.

LOVE Books
                            G U T

Comment

HATE Kindle.

LOVE Books
                              All I Will say on the matter is this I resisted the kindle I said I would never buy one now I have one I would not be without I'm not a gadget person I would join up with Ned ludd if he was about now so give it a go.

Comment

• I was also against the Kindle until my girlfriend bout me one for a birthday... and well.. I love it now... I have a library in my bag....and only took me about 2 or 3 days to get use to holding it and the screen and what not.. I still prefer books.. but Kindle is a wonderful addition!!

now, the downside of the Kindle, I forgot to mention only 2 of the pictures in this book came thru on my Kindle... the others were just a page with an X on it

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Working...
                                X