Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Amanda;340900]
    Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post

Seedy? Well, as long as I can get a Pinot Grigio I'm in!
    More on the grounds of half a lager and a bag of cheese and onion.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

[QUOTE=pinkmoon;340904]
      Originally posted by Amanda View Post

More on the grounds of half a lager and a bag of cheese and onion.
      Oh Pinkmoon, last of the big spenders....

Comment

[QUOTE=Amanda;340934]

Oh Pinkmoon, last of the big spenders....
        If we were living in better times and money wasn't as tight we would be looking at 2litres of spar cider and a bag of chips.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

[QUOTE=pinkmoon;340937]

If we were living in better times and money wasn't as tight we would be looking at 2litres of spar cider and a bag of chips.
          Now I just feel guilty that you've spent £14.99 on my book !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Amanda;340939]

Now I just feel guilty that you've spent £14.99 on my book !!
            Meet you half way forget the crisps but we will go for a bag of pork scratchings instead.

Comment

Just think Amanda.. if you come to Buffalo I'll get you all the Wings you can eat... by the way I just pre-ordered the book, can’t wait to read it!!!

Stay away from GUT.. he will force you to eat vegemite of something like that 

Steadmund Brand
              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                Just think Amanda.. if you come to Buffalo I'll get you all the Wings you can eat... by the way I just pre-ordered the book, can’t wait to read it!!!

Stay away from GUT.. he will force you to eat vegemite of something like that 

Steadmund Brand
                Hi Steadmund,
                Thought you'd disappeared down a tunnel....thanks for ordering, hope it doesn't give you nightmares.

Hope I get to visit someday but I have a confession....I actually prefer Vegemite to Buffalo wings!!
                Amanda

Comment

Hi Steadmund,
                  Thought you'd disappeared down a tunnel....thanks for ordering, hope it doesn't give you nightmares.

Hope I get to visit someday but I have a confession....I actually prefer Vegemite to Buffalo wings!!
                  Amanda
                  Knew there was something wrong with you.
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Knew there was something wrong with you.
                    Well thanks for that Gut!

The only thing wrong with me is that I tie myself in knots trying to delve into a 127year old murder case....

What's your excuse? (Ooh, maybe that should be on the insults thread )
                    Amanda

Comment

Yeah But 'm THE Aussie who ain't a Vege freak.

I'm also told that I'm the only Barrister that don't drink.
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Amanda, I'm looking forward to reading your book.

Could I suggest that you ask your publisher to alert all public library authorities in the uk (and perhaps beyond) about the forthcoming book.

It would be easy for the book to be missed among the 180,000 books published each year in the UK.

True crime titles are one of the most popular genres in public libraries and it would be a real pity if your book slipped through the net.

Comment

Thanks Barnflatwyn,

My publisher has already sent the Public Lending Rights Forms through, so presumed that how libraries get notified.
                          I've sent a mail to double-check with them. Appreciate your advice.

Hope you enjoy my book.
                          Amanda

Comment

Thanks Barnflatwyn,

My publisher has already sent the Public Lending Rights Forms through, so presumed that how libraries get notified.
                            I've sent a mail to double-check with them. Appreciate your advice.

Hope you enjoy my book.
                            Amanda
                            Amanda,
                            The PLR forms simply put your book into the PLR system.
                            They won't alert stock selection teams in all library authorities that your book is out there.

If you want to have your book considered for buying by library authorities your publisher will have to send them a notification that your book is available along with a brief description of the book.

I just get so frustrated that many excellent titles slip through the net.

Comment

Hi Steadmund,

Amanda
                              Oh my dear Amanda... that's because you never had "Buffalo Wings" those "things" sold around the world called Buffalo Wings are not the real deal

Oh I hope it does give me nightmares... that's how I know it's a good book..when it seeps into my brain and makes me think about it even in my subconscious

Steadmund Brand
                              "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                                Oh my dear Amanda... that's because you never had "Buffalo Wings" those "things" sold around the world called Buffalo Wings are not the real deal

Oh I hope it does give me nightmares... that's how I know it's a good book..when it seeps into my brain and makes me think about it even in my subconscious

Steadmund Brand
                                Rest assured Steadmund, it will definitely seep into your brain.

Amanda

Comment

Working...
                                X