Inside Bucks Row 3rd Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Bucks Row 3rd Edition

At Last, I am pleased to annouch the 3rd Edition of Inside Bucks Row will begin distribution from tomorrow, and should be complete by Sunday night.

PLEASE NOTE, due to a recent system failure which lost just one file( always the one you don't backup) and PayPal removing transactions over 2 years old from records, there is a small possibility that I may not have everyone's Email.
    I do however, still have the list of buyers.

If you do not receive you update by Monday morning, please contact me by PM.

For New buyers the 3rd edition comes in one size only.

The cost is £6.99

Payment by PayPal

Go to paypal.me/bucksrow and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have a PayPal account? No worries.

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
    At Last, I am pleased to annouch the 3rd Edition of Inside Bucks Row will begin distribution from tomorrow, and should be complete by Sunday night.

PLEASE NOTE, due to a recent system failure which lost just one file( always the one you don't backup) and PayPal removing transactions over 2 years old from records, there is a small possibility that I may not have everyone's Email.

The cost is £6.99

Payment by PayPal

https://www.paypal.me/bucksrow
    Great news Steve, looking forward to the updated version.

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

Great news Steve, looking forward to the updated version.
      I have your email. Should get it by Sunday evening.

Comment

Congrats El!

Comment

Well done!

- Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHamm View Post
            Well done!

- Jeff
            Your YouTube videos are linked in it

Comment

Hi Steve,

Received my email today, thanks a lot and once again, what a sterling job!

If anyone doesn't have this work, it's well worth the £7 asking price. It's undoubtedly the definitive book on the subject.
              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

The delivery of Inside Bucks Row 3rd Edition is now complete.

If you have received the link but it does not work please contact me by Private message or email.

It seems some people are attempting to download the file using a different Email address to that which the link was sent.
                If so again just contact with the new Email and the old and I will ensure you get the download.

If you were expecting a link, but have not received one, again please contact me with your email by PM or email and we can sort it out asap. Hopefully with minutes

Steve

Comment

Your YouTube videos are linked in it
                  I'm flattered and glad to hear you think they were of use.

.- Jeff

Comment

Hi everyone, a number of people have kindly been providing me with a few typos, mainly missing letter Ts it seems. A dodgy T on the keyboard appears to be the issue.

Please continue to contact me, preferably by PM, with corrections.

AN corrected version will be sent out just before Xmas.
                    It will also include a couple of minor changes to text that people have pointed out.

Steve​

Comment

The cost is £6.99

Payment by PayPal

https://www.paypal.me/bucksrow
                      Brilliant!!!

Comment

Update to version 3.5

Dear all since the release of the 3rd edition of Inside Bucks Row, I have made a few corrections of typos and a number of changes to parts of the text, after valuable input from other researchers.

Edition 3.5 will be distributed over this weekend.
                        As normal if you do not receive the link by Monday please contact me.​

Comment

Working...
                        X